Late Round WR's

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Doesn't bode well for Isabella
I have said this for a while, but I won't be shocked to see Isabella moved. I expect the Cardinals to carry a WR to take Trent Sherfield's 222 special teams snaps and Isabella isn't that guy and neither is Keasean Johnson. Isabella hasn't shown to be useful as a returner either. It is a nice draft class and a 4/5 WR with vertical speed can be had in FA as well. His contract will be low and with so many cap strapped teams, he will still have some value similar to Mason Cole.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Imatorbhebhe - ILL - Developmental Starting X Receiver. 4-5 rounder. Fit: Vertical Passing Offense.

Sage Surratt- Wake Forest - Developmental X receiver or Big Slot receiver. 4-5-rounder. Fit: West Coast/Spread Scheme.

Rico Bussey Jr. - Hawaii - 4 receiver and Special teams player - 5-6 rounder. Fit: Any Scheme.

Marquez Stevenson - Houston -Possible Featured Slot Receiver and Kick Returner. 6-7 rounder. Fit: Any Scheme.

Simi Feholo- Stanford- Rotational Player and Special team player. 6-7 rounder. Fit: Any Scheme.

Jonathan Adams Jr. - Arkansas St. - Developmental X Receiver. 6-7 rounder. Fix: Vertical Passing Oense.

Brandon Smith - Iowa- Developmental X Receiver. 7-FA rounder. Fit: Vertical Passing Offense.

The rounds that i posted are just my insight and can and will change.

I love Stevenson but he won't be there in the 6th. Kiper is projecting him as a third rounder now.

"If you're looking in the third round, you're going to see guys like Josh Palmer [of] Tennessee, maybe [Houston's] Marquez Stevenson, as well," Kiper said. "Rashod Bateman is more of a second rounder out of Minnesota … Dez Fitzpatrick out of Louisville, Shi Smith from South Carolina. There is going to be a lot of depth at wide receiver all the way around.