Larry Fitzgerald signs with the Seahawks

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
April Fool's day is officially the worst day of the year. It's about as funny as brain cancer.

A global embarrassment of a day when the world gets to demonstrate to each other just how unfunny and unimaginative they are.

If aliens ever visit us our first words should be "Don't look at anything from April 1st. We're sorry".

On saying that Larry to the Seahawks might be the best of a very sad bunch of "jokes".

uh....no

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that you didn't include a photoshop of him in a Seahawk uni, or at least a picture like this with a quote from Wilson saying "Welcome Aboard"

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

I am thanks. That's how I know April Fool's no longer has any connection to fun.

It used to be fun. It used to involve people playing actual, physical practical jokes on friends and family. I'd even accept a bucket of water over a door.

Now it's become something virtual where media outlets make up embarrassingly stupid, obviously fake stories and well known consumer brands use it to advertise new "products" that don't really exist in the hope of some cheap viral advertising.

It's now just a day where you spend half your time filtering out crappy fake news from crappy real news.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Be nice with BritCard, I hope u don't want another British man leaving this forum

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
April Fool's day is officially the worst day of the year. It's about as funny as brain cancer.

A global embarrassment of a day when the world gets to demonstrate to each other just how unfunny and unimaginative they are.

If aliens ever visit us our first words should be "Don't look at anything from April 1st. We're sorry".

On saying that Larry to the Seahawks might be the best of a very sad bunch of "jokes".

You must be registered for see images

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was ready to disown Fitz.

This is about as funny as the joke about Steve Nash going to the Lakers.

Wait, that was real. :sad:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Here's an April Fool's joke that kinda/sorta worked:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

(As we're waiting on the new Bengals' uniform design to be dropped later this month.)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose