Kylerton, Kylerton

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an old callback but I saw what I needed to see with Kyler, Kliff, and Krew. We are good. More than good. Like, title hunt good. In a few years. But this needs to be done. Because super bowl season. Slight edits to hit the new krew.

‐--------
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Listen first, realize this was a Super Bowl hot jam, then put the new lyrics to it. We. Go. Back.

‐-------

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like fkng bulls. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Kyler Murray, he has two on the vine...I mean two sets of testicles, so divine. On third and short he'll go deep to endzone land, then he'll lay down some smack with a mic in his hands....

Here comes Fitz, chasing a Super Bowl, we all dig his hands and his body control...he eats opponents' brains and perfected the fade...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

D-jaay, deeee-jaaay. 6 foot twenty smashing receivers for pay. Suggs rushed, sacked, 7 quarterbacks so far...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Sue, Chandler if he rushes too fast, but Tom Brady's kids wish that Jones was their dad. He has a bicep for his brain and a bicep for his heart..he will tear you apart, he'll tear you apaaart!!

We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children.

David Johnson's got a pocket full of touchdowns and scores from everywhere, he breaks out crazy ass dances and he don't even care.

Patrick scores on the Hawks after a pick from the sky. He's got more football IQ than you and he never says why.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high, diabolical...the Seahawks beware, Glendale beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If ya don't know, now ya know. Cheesie, I am calling this shot. I will see you there again and we win it this time. 3 years to nuclear destruction. Can't wait.