Kyler Murray And The Use Of Profanity In Press Conferences

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler Murray got a contract that far exceeded what he deserved (in many people’s options) and he things he is a peer of Patrick Mahomes, Tim Brady, Josh Allen and other top QB’s in the league. I don’t see them showing up and behaving like this, let alone after a humiliating loss. Kyler Murray needs to get grounded quickly. He also referred to Hopkins coming back as another mouth to feed. He looked like a fool and he is the face of the franchise. Bidwill needs to talk some sense into him after giving Keim, ”Kliff” and Kyler Murray extensions.
You lost the argument when you brought up the name “Bidwill”. Nothing makes me cuss more than when I see or hear from a “Bidwill”. Murray has had FAR less talent, far less coaching, and far less help from his ownership than Mahomes, Brady, Allen, Rodgers, etc, etc. I honestly hope he someday finds an escape from our inept franchise so he has a chance to lead a team to the promised land. Jesus Christ himself couldn‘t lead a Bidwill owned team to a championship.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Does not compute. Boomers are currently 58-76 years old.

The OP is 41 years old. Only one year older than you.
It was meant as a joke, which obviously did not register as intended and has been dealt with on both sides by the moderators.

We’re moving on to Vegas.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
ASFN has fallen so far. Unreal this is even a thread.
fiddlesticks! My 83 year old mother has watched every superbowl, times have changed, and so has she. Yes players cussing on tv pisses her off, not as much as ms Jacksons tit exposed by mr Timberlake accidentally on purpose haha,

nfl was always full family program, even a drunken Howard Cosell was respectful to his audience. But the real problem is kyler blaming others, even when he accepts partial responsibility it seems not authentic, 230 million, says the study clause is disrespectful! Says execution is the problem, but poor preparation has lead to poor execution!

can’t cuss your way out if that.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Easy to find that he has a history of this.
Not just press conferences.
His mouth/attitude got him benched in college.

Report: Texas A&M's Kyler Murray benched vs. Ole Miss for cursing at coach​

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/863602

Kyle Allen could've thrown 10 interceptions against Ole Miss, and Kyler Murray still wasn't going to play.

That's because, in last week's loss to Alabama, the freshman quarterback cursed at offensive coordinator Jake Spavital after he was yanked for throwing an interception, according to CBS Houston's John Lopez.

Murray reportedly wasn't allowed to take snaps with the first team all week, and even though he knew he wasn't going to play, coaches told him to travel with the team.

I wonder if any Aggies were caught cursing during and after the loss to Appalachian St.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever talks about how white people talk to the media...
People got sick and tired of Arians schtick. Sound bites only go so far. Then the crap about stepping away to be with family only to return quickly to Tampa. Meh.

People have called Kliff dumb, clueless, mocked his bro-speaking, lack of passion, excuses, etc. He gets ripped for the crap he says after games in the press conferences they show on the Jumbotron in the stadium.

Guess I learned today that neither of them are white. Eye-opening. Thanks, dcr.

Reaction score
I cuss daily & pretty much in every conversation. It has nothing to do with intelligence or the lack of it. I use the F word quite a bit. Pretty much like Mike B described BA's use of the word.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose