"Kramer's" racist rant

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't consider this to be big news at all..... so there are some ignorant people out there, so what..?

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I don't consider this to be big news at all..... so there are some ignorant people out there, so what..?

Oh. Well then, stop the presses, everyone! Ryan doesn't care, so we can all go home now!

Dude, if you don't think a news story is newsworthy, what's the point in taking your time and posting in a thread about it?

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Oh. I thought he was speaking about the thread in general. So, he's speaking directly about the new allegation. My bad, Ryan....

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh. Well then, stop the presses, everyone! Ryan doesn't care, so we can all go home now!

Dude, if you don't think a news story is newsworthy, what's the point in taking your time and posting in a thread about it?

Wow, thanks for the cheapshot, I guess my opinion is not worth as much as anyone elses.

i am merely commenting on the sensationalism this story has created in the media. How many closet racists are there in Hollywood? Probably the same number of closet homosexuals

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Laugh Factory has banned the "n-word" since the Kramer incident. Black comedian Damon Wayans was recently fined $320 for using the n-word during his stand up act at The Laugh Factory. Despite a pre-show warning from producers that use of the "n-word" was forbidden and would result in fines, the comedian used the term 16 times during his 20-minute set Sunday night. Taunting club owner, Jamie Masada, the comic threw dollar bills at his feet asking "How much you want?" Masada, sat with his head in his hands at his table in a back corner of the club. Wayans has been banned from performing at the venue for the next three months. Wayans was quoted as saying:

“I’ll be damned if the white man uses that word last....This is part of our culture now...don’t take that from us”

:rolleyes:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Laugh Factory has banned the "n-word" since the Kramer incident. Black comedian Damon Wayans was recently fined $320 for using the n-word during his stand up act at The Laugh Factory. Despite a pre-show warning from producers that use of the "n-word" was forbidden and would result in fines, the comedian used the term 16 times during his 20-minute set Sunday night. Taunting club owner, Jamie Masada, the comic threw dollar bills at his feet asking "How much you want?" Masada, sat with his head in his hands at his table in a back corner of the club. Wayans has been banned from performing at the venue for the next three months. Wayans was quoted as saying:

“I’ll be damned if the white man uses that word last....This is part of our culture now...don’t take that from us”

:rolleyes:

:bang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison