Kobe

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not what Faber said!

/gee

I aint get this.. How can anyone speak for me when its off base? Who is Faber? You can pretend to know.. And thats exactly what seems to be going on..

Kate Faber was the human petrie dish that Kobe came across (no pun intended) in a Colorado hotel room.

Mulli said he didnt see what the big deal was about Kobe beef (the Japanese delicacy).

Donald said that it was incredibly tender.

I referenced The Office, with the ol' "that's (not) what she said", but flipped it around, implying that Faber would not say that Kobe (Bryant) was tender. I added a /gee since when they say "Kobe", you say "rape". "Kobe". "Rape". "Kobe". "Rape".

:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kate Faber was the human petrie dish that Kobe came across (no pun intended) in a Colorado hotel room.

Mulli said he didnt see what the big deal was about Kobe beef (the Japanese delicacy).

Donald said that it was incredibly tender.

I referenced The Office, with the ol' "that's (not) what she said", but flipped it around, implying that Faber would not say that Kobe (Bryant) was tender. I added a /gee since when they say "Kobe", you say "rape". "Kobe". "Rape". "Kobe". "Rape".

:D

:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson