Kobe Security Guard To Write Tell All Book?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This only confirms to me he did rape that girl.. I dont know how you wrote that thinking rape wasnt involved.. Im being serious too.. I have always been serious, but this is just more proof for me..

Because I followed the case and read all the documents. the "evidence" helped Kobe's side more than hers. And I'm talking about the physical evidence from the kit...not the rape shield bypassed evidence on her mental condition.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I followed the case and read all the documents. the "evidence" helped Kobe's side more than hers. And I'm talking about the physical evidence from the kit...not the rape shield bypassed evidence on her mental condition.

say what now? i didnt ask how you knew or even a question for that matter lol..

the post of yours i quoted proves it even more it was rape.. thats all i was saying..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This only confirms to me he did rape that girl.. I dont know how you wrote that thinking rape wasnt involved.. Im being serious too.. I have always been serious, but this is just more proof for me..

BTW Gee, just because you like *ahem* "all over your face, kid" and screw around on your wife doesn't make you a rapist. Otherwise, half the people you meet would be rapists.

People's kinks and such, especially ballers who have groupies at every corner, in the public eye would really make people look poorly on them. But it doesn't make them rapists.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
say what now? i didnt ask how you knew or even a question for that matter lol..

the post of yours i quoted proves it even more it was rape.. thats all i was saying..

How in the world does it prove rape? Because he liked to serve up a facial on and off the court? Because he had a skank he banged in NY? Yeah, thank God you aren't the prosecutor on rape cases or else half the male population would be behind bars.

I'm sure you have your kinks, and I'm positive you banged chicks that you aren't married too. Heaven forbid you aren't accused of rape and have someone who thinks like you on a jury.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, you stated you didn't know how I wrote that...and I answered.

Yes, but I didnt ask how you knew.. I asked how you could write that thinking the way you do.. Again, maybe another of my speech pattern that no one gets..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but I didnt ask how you knew.. I asked how you could write that thinking the way you do.. Again, maybe another of my speech pattern that no one gets..

And that was my explanation. I wrote that thinking the way I do because no logical leap could be made that those points would = rape. And I basically explained why I don't think he raped her, which had nothing to do with the comments you quoted. So I could write about anything all day long that didn't pertain to the rape. I was showing that since I had knowledge from the case on the physical evidence, the comments you quoted couldn't sway me in any way towards a rape happening. They are just facts that he is likely a kinky dude.

Your comment:

the post of yours i quoted proves it even more it was rape

Was refuted by my information posted regarding the physical evidence. You seem to think that evidence about his kinks and a mistress = rape, and I responded by saying physical evidence suggests otherwise.

Honestly, I'm all talked out about this. go read the court docs...they are all still there. And they'll say the same thing I say, just in legaleese.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that was my explanation. I wrote that thinking the way I do because no logical leap could be made that those points would = rape. Therefore, there is no contradiction in thoughts.

uh, lol.. it was a rhetorical question.. one i didnt really need or want an answer to.. just found it odd you could post that in good coincience..

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
do you think kobe bryant was guilty
You must be registered for see images

[SIZE=-1]no (51%)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]yes but there was reasonable doubt (24%)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]yes (23%)[/SIZE]

Actually, nationwide anyway, it looks about 50/50

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sexcriminals.com

I am looking for the direct link again but I got there thought this site...

Well, I'm actually surprised that 50% do not on a site called sexcriminals.com!

I was looking for the polls from the major news media from after the settlement, and all I found was a few harris ones during/prior to the pretrial stuff.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Still can't find that freaking link I was at for the first one, the Harris Poll is pretty similar (1% swing between guilty and not guilty) without the option of reasonable doubt.

Base: All Adults

Total
Probably guilty
31​

Probably not guilty
29​

Not sure
40​

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still can't find that freaking link I was at for the first one, the Harris Poll is pretty similar (1% swing between guilty and not guilty) without the option of reasonable doubt.

Base: All Adults

Total
Probably guilty
31​

Probably not guilty
29​

Not sure
40​

That's the one I found, and that was prior to all the pre-trial hearings and info.

Once that stuff hit, and when the prosecution started dropping its expert witnesses because they disagreed with them and the defense started calling people like Yvonne Woods of the COLORADO Bureau of Investigation and the prosecution started blaming their own labs of contaminating evidence...basically acting like defense lawyers, the case was done and the public opinion swayed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard