Kobe Security Guard To Write Tell All Book?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this from allhiphop.com..

Another Tell-All Book!

Surprisingly, I might actually buy this garbage...book! Guess who's ex-bodyguard is spilling the beans (snitching) about his former boss’ rape case? Check out and excerpt and realize the poo poo is about to hit the fan for the family man. (Illseed note: I actually feel sorry for the guy.)

Garber and Bryant meet in July 2003 in Kobe's luxury apartment in Westwood where the player is being entertained by two of his mistresses.Bryant proposes to his bodyguard to eliminate in the Colorado rape case...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Kobe was smart, he would have had him sign a non disclosure agreement of some kind.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
July 2003 in Kobe's luxury apartment in Westwood where the player is being entertained by two of his mistresses.Bryant proposes to his bodyguard to eliminate in the Colorado rape case...

What does that even mean?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong; I'd actually be very interested in reading a tell all book from one of the bodyguards who was actually there.

Not from the guy who got rung up for offering to kill her for a price, then arrested and then selling his "story" to some swiss publisher sold on a site kobe-rape.com.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this Graber guy is claiming Kobe hired him to kill the victim or am I not following correctly?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald, your knowledge about Kobe rivals my knowledge about cabling.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald, your knowledge about Kobe rivals my knowledge about cabling.

You should have seen him during the proceedings. He was combing documentation and CoutTV/legal messageboards like ryan hits ASFN.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have seen him during the proceedings. He was combing documentation and CoutTV/legal messageboards like ryan hits ASFN.

I've forgotten more about that case than most people knew in the first place.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've forgotten more about that case than most people knew in the first place.

So do you think Kobe did anything wrong beyond adultery in the case?

I still haven't made up my mind there was so much conflicting stuff out there and since it never went to trial it was hard to get it all together in one place to make a decision on who I believed.

But yes this book sounds like all about money, not the truth.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So do you think Kobe did anything wrong beyond adultery in the case?.

He did a lot of things wrong. About the dumbest muffer on the planet. Illegal? No, I don't think so--will never know for absolute certainty but highly unlikely. I also don't think Faber was expressly malicious in her intent, although she definitely lied about a great deal and had serious mental and emotional issues. She went down a path and kept going down it.

As to what happened in the room, I think miscommunication on both parts led to an awkward scenario that left her unhappy. I also think Kobe is mildly socially ********. I don't think a rape occured, but definitely a really bad sexual experience coupled with a petty indifference from the guy after the fact. As to the legal foundations, it barely made it to pre-trial and if they would have done the testing on the kits earlier, especially on the multiples, it never would have gone that far and the magic panty theory would have never been thrown around. Hurlburt jumped the gun and pushed all in when he heard the word semen in the reports, then scrambled like a bat out of hell when it was multiple and the freshness wasn't the defendant. Never should have gone to trial in the first place, but he did make a name for himself.

Kobe was smart to take the deal though, as even though he likely would have been cleared (and to me even the chance of not getting cleared would be enough to take a deal), all of his sordid sexual escapades would have come to light and he'd have taken a serious blow to his persona. We already veered close to it in documentation in the court of his NY affair lady (michelle I think) and "his thing" sexually and whatever movie he was watching that was never mentioned in the documents. A bit of cash and an apology that can't be used in court acknowledging that "i think what i think but i can see how she thinks different" in exchange for keeping the sexual life and times behind closed doors? Yeah, I'll do that in a heartbeat.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About what I think I think the girl was relying on him not wanting his image to be hammered in open court with them parading one women after another up there and didn't realize that wasn't going to actually happen in this case it would be HER personal life getting attacked.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, he really dodged that bullet. :|

Even moreso. Most people believe he didn't r that girl.

However, most people don't know about his alleged ny mistress and his private kinks and love for a certain act that Marv Albert interjects on slam dunk calls.

However, had those people and others and his sexual proclivities been a subject of trial (and they would have) he wouldn't be bouncing back in the public eye like he has.

I honestly don't care if he likes to get pegged by his wife or a mistress, as long as he doesn't do anything illegal. His kinky or boring love life is of no concern to me; I just want to watch him play basketball.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score

Most people I know here in Southern California believe he DID 'r' that girl and that he did indeed dodge the bullet...

I am sick of Kobe... and I think there are a lot of people that are as well... He has skill and is one hell of a player but he is not a good human, in my opinion.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most people I know here in Southern California

And most of the people I know in Southern Cal don't, and I have a ton of family there. Most of the people polled after the fact didn't think he did.

When the trial was going on, I watched the CourtTV board come to acceptance and save one or two trolls, all admitted that there wasn't much to see there.

Besides, I know a lot of people who will make Kobe rape jokes who don't think he did just because they are funny. Abomb being one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

However, most people don't know about his alleged ny mistress and his private kinks and love for a certain act that Marv Albert interjects on slam dunk calls.

However, had those people and others and his sexual proclivities been a subject of trial (and they would have) he wouldn't be bouncing back in the public eye like he has.

I honestly don't care if he likes to get pegged by his wife or a mistress, as long as he doesn't do anything illegal. His kinky or boring love life is of no concern to me; I just want to watch him play basketball.

This only confirms to me he did rape that girl.. I dont know how you wrote that thinking rape wasnt involved.. Im being serious too.. I have always been serious, but this is just more proof for me..

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides, I know a lot of people who will make Kobe rape jokes who don't think he did just because they are funny. Abomb being one.

Rape is no laughing matter. Unless you are raping a clown.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard