Kliff is THE DUMBEST coach in the NFL

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hear me out. How about Kliff and Kyler get two more years with a different GM?

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is just a joke getting dominated by a JV Oline:

Attachments

• 61D34893-0A36-4207-A261-6404974D4168.jpeg
    61D34893-0A36-4207-A261-6404974D4168.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Team isn't prepared and has a flawed system. One more year unfortunately. Just remember this next year when they start fast.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kliff is definitely getting fired next season, but I’m not sure exactly how this is his fault. Kyler continues to throw into double coverage.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Kliff is definitely getting fired next season, but I’m not sure exactly how this is his fault.
1) 9 years as a HC with a mediocre record.

2) 9 years as a HC where his teams generally start strong & finish poor.

^ that’s pretty hard to ignore if the goal is to win a Super Bowl.

I’d say that history is pretty much a problem!!! The history doesn’t lie, he's a mediocre HC at best!!! This franchise goes nowhere with him at HC imo. I said it the day we hired him, seeing most Tech games with daughters who went there.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The players are at fault not Kliff. 2 missed fgs and an extra point. The backup center shouldn’t be playing lingerie football. We had some questionable calls. The strip sack changes the game but they call some ******** penalty. They don’t call holding on the Colts at all. The funny thing is. They have backup lineman in and still had only 1 holding call. Lol **** if that is possible. Refs are horrible in the nfl. Horrible. It’s a joke of a league really that is so popular people don’t care. But their refs control who wins. We shut down Taylor pretty much. Wentz was trash. We just don’t have the players either. I’m tired of everyone saying their team is missing players. Conner. Moore. Shop. Watt. Hudson. Starting CB. It’s stupid. We have just as many injuries and obviously bad ones since we were 7-0 and since they started getting hurt. We have faltered

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He’s Dirk Koetter with a better fashion sense. Coordinator not a HC.

Bidwill took a risk and I don’t blame him for it unless he keeps him around. He’s the worst type of coach (other than Urban) to have when things are going south.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The players are at fault not Kliff. 2 missed fgs and an extra point. The backup center shouldn’t be playing lingerie football. We had some questionable calls. The strip sack changes the game but they call some ******** penalty. They don’t call holding on the Colts at all. The funny thing is. They have backup lineman in and still had only 1 holding call. Lol **** if that is possible. Refs are horrible in the nfl. Horrible. It’s a joke of a league really that is so popular people don’t care. But their refs control who wins. We shut down Taylor pretty much. Wentz was trash. We just don’t have the players either. I’m tired of everyone saying their team is missing players. Conner. Moore. Shop. Watt. Hudson. Starting CB. It’s stupid. We have just as many injuries and obviously bad ones since we were 7-0 and since they started getting hurt. We have faltered
Who knew Veronica Bielik had posted here so long?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
1) 9 years as a HC with a mediocre record.

2) 9 years as a HC where his teams generally start strong & finish poor.

^ that’s pretty hard to ignore if the goal is to win a Super Bowl.

I’d say that history is pretty much a problem!!! The history doesn’t lie, he's a mediocre HC at best!!! This franchise goes nowhere with him at HC imo. I said it the day we hired him, seeing most Tech games with daughters who went there.
I guess. I mean, we’ve gone through the recruiting challenges at Tech and I dont think it means much at the NFL level.

Here it’s two seasons where the wheels came off and we’re not getting rid of the QB so Kliff has to go. I think he’ll be successful wherever he ends up at the pro level. It’ll be interesting to see if he’s developed contacts around the league that will give him a shot or if he’ll take some consulting job with the Rams.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Kliff is definitely getting fired next season, but I’m not sure exactly how this is his fault. Kyler continues to throw into double coverage.
Definitely? I dont think so. But, Keim and Bidwill will have to determine if they want Kliff to go into next season as a lame duck coach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Would you like some me with that wine?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Definitely? I dont think so. But, Keim and Bidwill will have to determine if they want Kliff to go into next season as a lame duck coach
I think definitely. Unless you think Kyler is going to change his habits when he’s telling the New York Times “I ain’t that in to watching film, TBH” in the midst of another late season collapse, there’s only one guy who’s going to be held responsible.

Someone’s going to pay the price, and it’s not gonna be the QB everyone says is the superstar.

It’s not going to be the owner.

It’s not going to be the owners good friend the GM.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think definitely. Unless you think Kyler is going to change his habits when he’s telling the New York Times “I ain’t that in to watching film, TBH” in the midst of another late season collapse, there’s only one guy who’s going to be held responsible.

Someone’s going to pay the price, and it’s not gonna be the QB everyone says is the superstar.

I'm so burned out thinking that Keim is going to get another chance, regardless of what happens.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess. I mean, we’ve gone through the recruiting challenges at Tech and I dont think it means much at the NFL level.

Here it’s two seasons where the wheels came off and we’re not getting rid of the QB so Kliff has to go. I think he’ll be successful wherever he ends up at the pro level. It’ll be interesting to see if he’s developed contacts around the league that will give him a shot or if he’ll take some consulting job with the Rams.

We went 2-7 down the stretch in his first season as well after starting 3-3-1.

If you can’t see the pattern that EVERY YEAR of his coaching career he’s bottomed out once enough tape gets out, specifically on his offense which craters, you’ve got your head in the sand, K9.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You know they’re going to make VJ the sacrificial lamb and we’re going to have hear another off-season of how Keim is a top 5 GM, how Kyler’s only in his FOURTH year and didn’t get enough time college to expect the world of him and our latest FA bust and 1st round pick are really gonna help us get to the promised land.

Should be a blast.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We went 2-7 down the stretch in his first season as well after starting 3-3-1.

If you can’t see the pattern that EVERY YEAR of his coaching career he’s bottomed out once enough tape gets out, specifically on his offense which craters, you’ve got your head in the sand, K9.
He plays a role! For sure. But we know for sure someone isn’t watching tape, and Kliff wasn’t throwing the ball into double and triple(!!) coverage tonight.

Again, Kingsbury is gonna get fired in January 2023. I have zero doubt about it. Who will this team be able to bring in that’s better? I have no idea. But when it happens you’re going to get MUCH different press about Kyler Murray or NOTHING will change.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm so burned out thinking that Keim is going to get another chance, regardless of what happens.
This is the crazy thing I can't understand with all the dead horse beating Kyler and kliff are getting. What the h ell are we going to do or expect with this turd and his compadre (Bidwill) still running the show?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I think if we had competent ownership and GM, Kliff would be gone. But, I could see the two referencing the increase in wins as an excuse to give Kliff another chance.

I would say the fans are the ones who will pay the price.

The only thing I’ll say is definitive is that he wont be getting a big time Oklahoma-type contract

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard