Reaction score
Kickboxer: Retaliation

Release date: January 26, 2018
Studio: Well Go USA Entertainment
Director: Dimitri Logothetis
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriter: Dimitri Logothetis
Genre: Action

Starring: Alain Moussi, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Christopher Lambert, Mike Tyson, Sara Malakul Lane, Jessica Jann, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, Steven Swadling, Sam Medina

Plot Summary: One year after finding vengeance for his murdered brother, MMA champion Kurt Sloane finds himself back in Thailand kidnapped and imprisoned there by a powerful gangster (Christopher Lambert). His only shot at freedom is to win an underground death match against a 400lb killer enhanced with state - of the -art drugs (Game of Thrones' Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson). To make it out alive, he seeks training unlike anything he’s ever endured, with the help of the legendary Master Durand (Jean-Claude Van Damme) and fellow prisoner Briggs (Mike Tyson).

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
sweet!
For a minute there I thought JCVD was reprising, lol...would have been hard to pull off only a one year difference.

Love the Kickboxer movies...cheesy high affects martial arts at it's finest... the original had some fantastic cinematography

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet!
For a minute there I thought JCVD was reprising, lol...would have been hard to pull off only a one year difference.

Love the Kickboxer movies...cheesy high affects martial arts at it's finest... the original had some fantastic cinematography

Yeah, I guess there was Kickboxer 1-5 from 1989-1995 (I only saw the original with JCVD).

Then there was another film called Kickboxer: Vengeance released in 2016 co-starring JCVD and this it that movie's sequel.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa - check out some of the cast from the previous film: Dave Bautista, Gina Carano, Georges St-Pierre, Jean-Claude Van Damme

Might have to go check that out first and then this one. Sweet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort