Kerwynn Williams will sign with Chiefs

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He filled in nicely last season after the waste of a signing AP went down. And yes, AP was a waste of money. And what do we have now? DJ and.....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Kerwynn is that player that really only does one thing really well (run the football) but is pretty much terrible at everything else. In pass blocking situations he scared the heck out of me. Anyone remember him getting pushed back for the blocked kick in I think it was the New England game?

RBs need to be good at special teams and blocking. He was terrible at both. I'd rather have a RB who isn't as good running the ball, but is better at the other aspects of RB play. G

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kerwynn is that player that really only does one thing really well (run the football) but is pretty much terrible at everything else. In pass blocking situations he scared the heck out of me. Anyone remember him getting pushed back for the blocked kick in I think it was the New England game?

RBs need to be good at special teams and blocking. He was terrible at both. I'd rather have a RB who isn't as good running the ball, but is better at the other aspects of RB play. G
ala Stepfan Tayloresque?

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KW bounced back-and-forth from the roster to the practice squad to getting cut---but stayed ready and when his number was called he stepped in gave max effort every time he had the ball.

Tough, hard worker, played with an attitude, sorry to see this kind of player go.

Last edited: