Kent Dana Channel 5 News

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Mark Curtis (CH 12) is a great sportscaster but, I can't go him as an anchor. And Zenner as a sportscaster or an anchor sucks. Im glad to see Kent back.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Kent may be getting old but his wife is really hot!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hordispack said:
I think Mark Curtis (CH 12) is a great sportscaster but, I can't go him as an anchor. And Zenner as a sportscaster or an anchor sucks. Im glad to see Kent back.

...and as a radio personality :barf:

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really mind Tom Zenner as a news anchor, but he is an awful sportscaster. He wouldn't be as bad if he stopped all forms of lame uniformed commentary (a la Steve Overmeyer)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this "local news" you speak of?

A-Bomb

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I turned over to Channel 5 to await the NC game.

I saw Kent Dana was on there. Of course then I don't watch the news usually. :shrug:

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
...and as a radio personality :barf:

I cannot fathom whiy KDUS got rid of Swanson and kept Zenner. I haven't listen to the station since. :mad:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hordispack said:
I cannot fathom whiy KDUS got rid of Swanson and kept Zenner. I haven't listen to the station since. :mad:

I also hate "The Rocket", that guy is clueless. He is always bashing Phoenix and has to remind us 1000 times a broadcast that he is new in town. He is only remotely amusing because you can tell he gets on Zenner's nerves and teases him about his "other" job (meaning channel 12 sports)

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I also hate "The Rocket", that guy is clueless. He is always bashing Phoenix and has to remind us 1000 times a broadcast that he is new in town. He is only remotely amusing because you can tell he gets on Zenner's nerves and teases him about his "other" job (meaning channel 12 sports)

I just read on the KDUS site that Swanny is coming back. I think he's good. I'd lisyten to him if not for Zenner. Tom Zenner knows nothing about sports!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee! said:
He looks old and sickly. But hey, he needs the money.

Actually, he doesn't. The most recent Phoenix Magazine had his salary estimated at $625,000 or more. He was the highest paid anchor in the state for many years before leaving 12 for 5, he's not hurting for money.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Actually, he doesn't. The most recent Phoenix Magazine had his salary estimated at $625,000 or more. He was the highest paid anchor in the state for many years before leaving 12 for 5, he's not hurting for money.

I saw his wife.... you gotta have green to keep a chick like that happy