Just back from training camp-

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
what a great upbeat bunch, lots of noise and laughter! JJ Arrington looks great,fast and he was running all over the place catching a lot of balls. It was interesting to watch the one handed catches on the run with the backs, the Edge is what can I say? Very electric out there and seems to have a great time with all the other guys. Larry Fitzgerald is the best!! He is so much fun to watch and seems to be playing like a little kid out there, always on the move also very vocal. Made some amazing catches, also Boldin looked solid, his leg wrapped from the knee down. Fitz is so kind to the fans, waving back when someone called his name, lots of players giving autographs to the crowd standing around when they left the field after practice Warner and Fitz lingered the longest signing for so many, Kurt signed my jersey and is he handsome!! Rackers and Player very friendly too joking with the sideline crowds. Adrian Wilson is so imposing, even without pads, looks great, another safety who caught my eye was Aaron Francisco, he was very impressive. It started to rain a little but they stayed and worked through it, very beautiful area as usual and if you have a chance to go up next week before they close camp you should! Here is a photo of Kurt signing my jersey!

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 335

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What in the world did you say to Kurt to make him punch you in the jaw???

:)

...dave

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
daves said:
What in the world did you say to Kurt to make him punch you in the jaw???

:)

...dave

That is exactly what it looks like.

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
bigredjane

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
That's-

pretty funny, you're right! I didn't see it until now, he is however holding a pen!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds excellent glad to hear J.J Arrington is doing well in camp if he can come through this year talk about a scary running combo of James and Arrington. Glad you had a great time I wasnt able to attend camp this year but did last year and had a great time. Tommrow is going to be awsome LETS GO CARDS

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
attachment.php

HMMM...COULD HAVE BEEN A VAMPIRE...

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yup those guys from northern Iowa sure are handsome.

*Blushes Bashfully*

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
It could've been worse...

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member