Joe Buck- Suck It!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always liked Joe Buck because his voice always reminds me of Fox games and mlb playoffs, but yesterday I was watching redzone during halftime in the cards game and the score (of cards/Chiefs), plus standings where shown on the screen. Aikman was talking to Buck about the Cardinals and Buck said "cardinals won't win another game, mark this down". This was when the Cardinals were down 14-6. Obviously, we all know how this turned out. Now I may think of him differently now bc he talked bad about our cards. Hope we win the next 3 so he can eat it!

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's not like his prediction was completely out of the realm of possibility

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At halftime you would have to had been wearing Cardinals colored glasses to see another win this season. The offensive had scored one garbage time touchdown in thirteen quarters. And the defense was looking vulnerable. They were dead in the water going nowhere.

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
I'm with iceman on this one.
Go, Cards!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not like his prediction was completely out of the realm of possibility

True, but did it really have to be said on live TV? Especially now that we DID win another game...

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At halftime you would have to had been wearing Cardinals colored glasses to see another win this season. The offensive had scored one garbage time touchdown in thirteen quarters. And the defense was looking vulnerable. They were dead in the water going nowhere.

I always believe that if the Cards are close in the game, we will find a way to pull it off. Especially this year. Had a feeling a TO was coming (the Smith int), but I thought it would be a fumble. I was texting Shaggy during halftime and was saying we are going to find a way to win and we will score an offensive touchdown (sounds bad). Glad I made my bet on the Cardinals to beat the Chiefs while I was in Vegas. Had all the confidence that we were going to be 7-0 at home!

AzFan13

Reaction score
A suck it thread.

I want to know who is the odd man out for Joe to pay his do.

:D

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Any time an NFL team can hold another team to 14 points you should win the game. And we did. However, I still can't watch a game the same day it's played just too hard on the body. Now I'm afraid if I do I will jinx the team so it's 1:00 pm on Monday, time to watch the game. Go Cards!

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
this guy is a st. Louis **** isn't he? Maybe there is a bit of disdain with the bidwills?

anywho, I cannot stand this pud. When he called Randy Moss's fake pants pull down "ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE" I knew right then and there we were dealing with a huge peter pan. Also, the jerk has playdoe face

AzFan13

Reaction score
this guy is a st. Louis **** isn't he? Maybe there is a bit of disdain with the bidwills?

anywho, I cannot stand this pud. When he called Randy Moss's fake pants pull down "ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE" I knew right then and there we were dealing with a huge peter pan. Also, the jerk has playdoe face

Let it out. Speak your mind. I think you might be holding back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard