Jalen Thompson extended

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think DJ flamed out too fast to count. He had 1.5 great seasons then was toast. Makes me sad to think about it. Peak DJ had real CMC vibes. Could have been a superstar. Probably the most exciting Cards player to watch in recent history.

Was never the same after that MCL injury in the last game of 2016. He just lost something he never got back.

I think Budda has to be his best pick. Multiple Pro Bowls and All Pros from a 2nd round pick. JT his best day 3 pick for sure.
The Honey badger in the 3rd round was his best pick. Although the cockyness from that pick led to picks like Nkemdiche.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Not Kyler?

Hmmm... a little context for you to consider cardncubfan:

An 11-year-old Crimson Warrior cheered on Cardinal RB Ottis Anderson as he bulldozed his way to 1600 yards in his 1979 rookie season.

He also watched in disbelief as Neil O'Donnughe shanked three chip-shot field goals, including one at the end of overtime, in a 1983 Monday Night Football game against the NY Giants (the game ended in a 10-10 tie, it was truly horrific and I'll never forget that night as long as I live).

And I watched in sheer ecstasy as Chris Jacke's game winning FG sailed through the uprights at SDS in the last game of the 1998 regular season, giving a beleagured franchise a playoff birth for the first time in like 22 (non-strike) seasons.

Yes, my fandom for the Cardinals has become more complicated since Murray joined the team. It's kind of weird actually.

But I've been around a long, long time.

How about you?

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hmmm... little context for you cardncubfan:

An 11-year-old Crimson Warrior cheered on Cardinal RB Ottis Anderson as he bulldozed his way to 1600 yards in his 1979 his rookie season.

He also watched in disbelief as Neil O'Donnughe shanked three chip-shot field goals, including one at the end of overtime, in a 1983 Monday Night Football game against the NY Giants (the game ended in a 10-10 tie, it was truly horrific and I'll never forget that night as long as I live).

And I watched in sheer ecstasy as Chris Jacke's game winning FG sailed through the uprights at SDS in the last game of the 1998 season, giving a beleagured franchise a playoff birth for the first time in like 22 (non-strike) seasons.

Yes, my fandom for the Cardinals has become more complicated since Murray joined the team. It's kind of weird actually.

How about you?
Now fandom is a contest based on age? ASFN reaching new lows!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think DJ flamed out too fast to count. He had 1.5 great seasons then was toast. Makes me sad to think about it. Peak DJ had real CMC vibes. Could have been a superstar. Probably the most exciting Cards player to watch in recent history.

Was never the same after that MCL injury in the last game of 2016. He just lost something he never got back.
The whole weird wrist thing basically ended him as well - took him out for the entire season in week 1...that was a blow, he was expected to be a top RB that year.

I think Budda has to be his best pick. Multiple Pro Bowls and All Pros from a 2nd round pick. JT his best day 3 pick for sure.
If we're talking value compared to the pick, JT is the winner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmmm... a little context for you to consider cardncubfan:

An 11-year-old Crimson Warrior cheered on Cardinal RB Ottis Anderson as he bulldozed his way to 1600 yards in his 1979 rookie season.

And I watched in sheer ecstasy as Chris Jacke's game winning FG sailed through the uprights at SDS in the last game of the 1998 regular season, giving a beleagured franchise a playoff birth for the first time in like 22 (non-strike) seasons.

How about you?
I'm glad that you picked up that I was ribbing you about KM. ;) I've been following the Cards fanatically since they moved here in 88. Spent plenty of Sundays drunk in the stands at SDS. I used to love the tailgating when the games were in Tempe & then the long walk to the stadium lol. I was there when they tore down the goal post after beating the Cowboys finally. At least I think that's when it was lol.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'm glad that you picked up that I was ribbing you about KM. ;) I've been following the Cards fanatically since they moved here in 88. Spent plenty of Sundays drunk in the stands at SDS. I used to love the tailgating when the games were in Tempe & then the long walk to the stadium lol. I was there when they tore down the goal post after beating the Cowboys finally. At least I think that's when it was lol.

Love it and no worries my friend! haha :)

100% appreciate your committment and have a great weekend cardncubfan!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He had the major wrist injury too and seems to bec a fumble machine after that.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think DJ also has a wife who was/is very instrumental and persuasive in his decision making. He's a very soft spoken person.
Nah, he was never the same after that.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, he was never the same after that.

DJ had a wicked jump cut. After his knee injury he stopped using that move for whatever reason. He was never the same after that.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
By the way, are you a fan of the other Oklahoma school? My buddies son was a starting tackle for the Cowboys.

What an experience that would be to start in D1 man! Wow Super, super cool.

And OSU? I mean I think there respectable acedemically; they have a very good engineering school.

But I dislike their sports teams a lot partly because they have "little brother" syndrome. haha :)

Good chatting with you today my friend!