Jake, thanks for the memories

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Thanks for the good memories Jake. The 96 Rose Bowl season will go down as my favorite football season ever....except for the last 1:21.

Thanks for the playoff drubbing of Dallas. It is my second favorite.

You brought some joy to this town...something thant we haven't seen for many years (in a football sense anyways...the D'backs won a WS, but that's just below these two thse two items).

Good luck in Denver.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Me too Jake, but take this with you. On the way out the door, don't let the door hit you in the ass. By the way Jake, there are some nice babes in Denver, keep your hands in your pockets

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I'm with maddogkf. Good luck in Denver, Jake! Thanks for the memories! Hope you make the Pro Bowl and win Super Bowls! Show the naysayers here that they are wrong!

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by maddogkf
Thanks for the good memories Jake. The 96 Rose Bowl season will go down as my favorite football season ever....except for the last 1:21.

Thanks for the playoff drubbing of Dallas. It is my second favorite.

You brought some joy to this town...something thant we haven't seen for many years (in a football sense anyways...the D'backs won a WS, but that's just below these two thse two items).

Good luck in Denver.

Gee maddog.....I liked the entire game....hardy har har!!!

Now....what to do with my autographed and framed original Plummer jersey hanging here in the den as I type?

How about e-bay and a Denver fan.....before the season starts...haha!!!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't get it, how does the Rose Bowl loss to Ohio State out shine maybe the best game 7 of a World Series ever played?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Two of 'em

Plummer troting of the field after the playoff win with him motioning a number one in the air, and Jake standing on the sidelines when he was benched and McCown took over during the game.

Good Luck Snake, I hope your in Canton one day.

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How about scrambling around behind a make shift line for years until he could make a play? Or the first time he came in Philly I think it was and to the cards 98 yds for the win!! Good luck in denver Jake you should do much better there with some talent and excellent coaching!!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Go

Originally posted by azdeftone
How about scrambling around behind a make shift line for years until he could make a play? Or the first time he came in Philly I think it was and to the cards 98 yds for the win!! Good luck in denver Jake you should do much better there with some talent and excellent coaching!!

The line was bad his first couple of years, but got much better as his career went along here. That drive in Philly was great, but we did not win the game. The refs called grounding on a ball that hit our guys' foot, and we were left out of field goal range in overtime.

That said, I want to wish Jake success, I really do. But I am sick of the media bashing every player we let leave. I like Jake as a person, but something in me does not want him to find great success, as it will only feul more anti-Cards sentiment.

adam
________
Vaporizers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose