Jag's Jason Babin snatched Andre's hair out

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
so, what is a weave? Does that mean its not really hair?

It's just a fancy name for extensions, of which 90% of those you see with long dreads like that have...at least according to my hairdresser.

I don't see why these pansies see the need for weaves...they should just stick to feather boas and tiaras...now THOSE are manly!

You must be registered for see images

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a chat topic on HLN a little bit ago. They didn't say the word "Cardinals" once or say Andre's name.

Which is kind of pitiful. And possible bulletin board material. "Let's make it so everyone in America knows who we our when they rip our dreads out of our heads."

Reaction score
It's just a fancy name for extensions, of which 90% of those you see with long dreads like that have...at least according to my hairdresser.

I don't see why these pansies see the need for weaves...they should just stick to feather boas and tiaras...now THOSE are manly!

You must be registered for see images

I'm surprised your bitstrips haven't made it on here yet Ken.:D

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A ball player should want to be a aerodynamic as possible for more speed. Also have less hair to grab onto. SO why all the hair these days? In my youth the bad guys had crew cuts and sissy's had long hair

Remember when Cardinal WR Randall Hill dropped the second "l" in Randall "because it would make him weigh less?"

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
the next play wa rougher

4:52 of the 3rd 1/4 #58 comes out with a handful of dreads

Just checked it again and Babin has a handful of dreads and tosses them on the ground after tackling Ellington!

Talking about scalping a Cardinal-

next play slow motion shows a left hand rip Ellingtons helmet off - face plant into the turf - skull cap thrown on the field - and a knee followed by a a foot across his helmet less head- as the Jag defense celebrates chasing his helmet down the field!

quote=cardncubfan;2919915]http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb...-the-first-team-in-nfl-history-to-201803.html

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb...omes-out-with-a-handful-of-dreads-201816.html

Already 2 threads about dreads. :D[/quote]

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guessed that it was a weave when I noticed how much Andre looked like Mike Ditka .

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinal Team Shop Should Leap on This...

How about:

"Fake Ellington Dreds Hairpiece for only $19.95...

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
News Flash... Almost every dude in the NFL rocking that style have weaves.

The safety at my daughters HS a few years ago rocked a high and tight afro.. His second year in College, and now has dreads to the middle of his back.

Blacks hair grows slower, and breaks more easily.. That is a scientific fact.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort