Is Vanden Bosch holding the cards back?

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Do you guys think that if we sign Okeafor/Holliday that we would pass on Suggs because KVB is the other starter. I like KVB but if suggs is around I think he is a talent that can't be passed up on. Thoughts?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You draft the best available player. You can never have too many good defensive ends. We've seen what happens when our depth gets depleted - both at WR and the O-Line last year and the dismemberment of the Dream Line (Wads-Swann-Smitty-Rice- a few years back.

If we were to acquire Colvin and/or Holliday and Okeafor - and Suggs fell to us, I'd draft him anyway. And I'd keep VDB too.

Wakefield might have to gain weight and move inside or be the odd man out, but hell! Let these guys all duke it out with the objective of the survivors forming a really talented and deep D-line.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okefer/Holliday alone. Yep, you take Suggs. However, if you also land Colvin and it is between Suggs and Leftwich then take Leftwich. I think with Colvin and Okefer/Holliday or both we will have addressed our pass rush so I go for a qb for the future.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
KVB is a warrior and one of Mac's favorite guys - In no way do I think that he holds us back.........if we had 40 guys like him we would win the SB 15x's over.