iOS9 Out Today

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Got my first iPhone last week. Thought I would try something different for a change. IOS has made some great improvements the last few years to catch up with android. Still miss some Google features and ways of doing things but I must admit there are some things I really like about this phone.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my first iPhone last week. Thought I would try something different for a change. IOS has made some great improvements the last few years to catch up with android. Still miss some Google features and ways of doing things but I must admit there are some things I really like about this phone.

I am also an Android convert. One thing you will notice is having an iPhone is less "spamy". I mean you will still get apps that advertise but nothing like you see on the Android. Also, some Android apps seem to take over your notifications. You will notice that is much better as well.

I do miss some things I could customize on my Android but honestly, I don't see myself going back.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The iOS9 runs much, much slower on our iPad Mini 2nd gen than it does on my iPhone 5c. So much so that I have considered downgrading.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The iOS9 runs much, much slower on our iPad Mini 2nd gen than it does on my iPhone 5c. So much so that I have considered downgrading.

Interesting. I have an old iPad 2 and the only thing I noticed is slight stuttering during minimizing/maximize. Other than that my old iPad has been working great since the update.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Interesting. I have an old iPad 2 and the only thing I noticed is slight stuttering during minimizing/maximize. Other than that my old iPad has been working great since the update.

Mine too, and ios8 was absolutely horrible on the old ipad 2.