Insidious Chapter 2

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Insidious Chapter 2

Release Date: September 12, 2013 (p.m. screenings)
Studio: FilmDistrict
Director: James Wan
Screenwriter: Leigh Whannell
Genre: Horror
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of terror and violence, and thematic elements)

Starring: Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins, Barbara Hershey, Danielle Bisutti, Michael James Grise, Lindsay Seim

Plot Summary: The famed horror team of director James Wan and writer Leigh Whannell reunite with the original cast of Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Barbara Hershey and Ty Simpkins in "Insidious Chapter 2," a terrifying sequel to the acclaimed horror film, which follows the haunted Lambert family as they seek to uncover the mysterious childhood secret that has left them dangerously connected to the spirit world.

You must be registered for see images attach

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I grew up on those two just as you did. Hellraiser 1 was long my favorite horror flick. But, this movie is a cheap repurposing of those concepts. I suppose maybe this movie is mind-blowing for tweens, but it's just a warmed over re-hash to me (and you, if you go see it).

Just my opinion.

What's old is new again.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up on those two just as you did. Hellraiser 1 was long my favorite horror flick. But, this movie is a cheap repurposing of those concepts. I suppose maybe this movie is mind-blowing for tweens, but it's just a warmed over re-hash to me (and you, if you go see it).

Just my opinion.

What's old is new again.

Gotcha. Horror is a very tough genre for me, seems I can only enjoy one in a hundred. Very hit or miss with mostly misses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard