Insecure LeBron

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
He didn't say James did anything to hide the fact.

This thread title should say something about Nike, they're the villain here.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didn't say James did anything to hide the fact.

This thread title should say something about Nike, they're the villain here.
He talked to the Nike guy who immediately got the video. That is what I have read anyways.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
He talked to the Nike guy who immediately got the video. That is what I have read anyways.

The ESPN story confirms that the tape was confiscated after talking with James about it. LeBron got his feelings hurt and didn't want it seen by the public, boo hoo.

I like James less and less with every passing month.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time that I dunked on Kobe at Venice beach

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
His massive ego took a big hit I guess and he got his way. I'm convinced the Nike doll commercials were filmed because those two guys heads couldn't fit on a "regular persons" tv.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

Yeah, that wasn't in the first article. Somebody needs to satirize this quick. If I was the boss of Adidas I would create some kind of commercial parody ASAP.

How about they get one of those court room artists to create drawings based on eyewitness accounts?

"Cameras were not aloud into "court" today and videos of the alleged event were quickly confiscated. Here are artist renderings of descriptions given by eyewitnesses....."

or something like that.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, that wasn't in the first article. Somebody needs to satirize this quick. If I was the boss of Adidas I would create some kind of commercial parody ASAP.

How about they get one of those court room artists to create drawings based on eyewitness accounts?

"Cameras were not aloud into "court" today and videos of the alleged event were quickly confiscated. Here are artist renderings of descriptions given by eyewitnesses....."

or something like that.

You are awesome

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Much ado about nothing. Congrats to Nike for turning a non-incident into a major story.

sunsallday

Registered
Reaction score
Everyone gets dunked on. Kobe, Garnett, Duncan, Shaq, Amare, Nash, Wade, Yao, Dwight, etc. have all been dunked on. Just got to take it like a man.