If you want to see a travesty...

ehale911

Veteran
Reaction score
watch the Lakers/T-Wolves game. The refs are handing this to the Lakers on a fricken silver platter, it is absolutely pathetic.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
This is garbage. The refs are so blatantly screwing the TWolves over, and if refs keep it up it will be the undoing of the NBA. How can anyone watching this game not think that this is rigged?

adam

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Im watching this BS also. I feel horrible for the t-wolves...if ANYONE tells me that the officials arent biased then you are an IDIOT.

...and KG just fouled out on a poopy call.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
there was no contact on that 3. that is my only REAL complaint. The Twolves messed up that second imbopund real bad....hudson was wide open

oh wow, Garnett is gone right as OT starts

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by ehale911
watch the Lakers/T-Wolves game. The refs are handing this to the Lakers on a fricken silver platter, it is absolutely pathetic.

Pure crap. It's enough to get me to quit watching the NBA. CRAP!!!!!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
What's sad is that Lakers fans think that the the ref's are handing the game to the TWolves.

I wonder what Mr. Stern is thinking right now...

Lakers Fans = Pethetic

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
im starting to actually believe that this game is fixed..

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Maybe 3 = 10 ????????????????????

Maybe Shaq should pitch a tent in the paint. That means he gets 1 minute in the paint.

STUPID REF'S

I feel sorry for all the TWolves fans right now.
:(

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
That foul on Wally was a JOKE.

These officials are god awful.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Even the broadcasters are incredulous. The league is going to lose what little credibility they have left if there are too many more examples like this. They just don't learn.

OP
OP
E

ehale911

Veteran
Reaction score
John Thompson is really stupid. How are the officials close to being consistent? If a T-Wolve player plays defense, it's a foul. Yet the Lakers can shove, hack, camp in the lane and nothing gets called. It's really sad. If I would have bet money on the T-Wolves this game I would be livid.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Someone needs to eliminate the Lakers this year, no matter how much bad officiating they have to overcome. This madness must stop. The league is becoming an absolute joke.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
ainge is at least saying when there is and isnt contact...i have agreed with his assesment of each call for the most part.......plus it is unbiased

OP
OP
E

ehale911

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by thegrahamcrackr
ainge is at least saying when there is and isnt contact...i have agreed with his assesment of each call for the most part.......plus it is unbiased

Yeah, Ainge has seemed to call it down the middle. Even he seems to imply that something is not right.