If you don't think KK can figure out NFL defenses? Think again

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals Mobile: Baldy Breakdowns: Taking a look at the Cardinals' transformed offense https://www.azcardinals.com/video/baldy-breakdowns-taking-a-look-at-the-c
cardinals-transformed-offense
Once you click on the link, slide the latest videos left on your phone, the one I linked is called "Baldy Breakdowns". It shows how creative KK is & it will only get better as he learns. The red zone stuff he will figure out, I have no doubts.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the game again and came away feeling much better. In fact I was wowed by some of the stuff we did.

My one concern ( beside red zone) is there is going to come a time when we have a 3 or 4 pt. Lead with 4 minutes left to play. Will we be able to run the ball when we need to burn the clock?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Instructions not clear. Ended up with Propecia in my Amazon cart.
If you are on a PC and get the full page, just hit videos on the Cardinals red bar going across the page regardless of the video page they initially send you, and then scroll down and you will find it shortly in the videos below under 'more videos'

The6

All Star
Reaction score
I watched the game again and came away feeling much better. In fact I was wowed by some of the stuff we did.

My one concern ( beside red zone) is there is going to come a time when we have a 3 or 4 pt. Lead with 4 minutes left to play. Will we be able to run the ball when we need to burn the clock?

Let's worry about getting a lead first.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Well we've been talking about 22 personnel, if he starts using it inside the 5, maybe he will break it out protecting a lead & killing clock?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson