I think we all need to chill...

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I understand the value of not rushing to judgement, but puhleez!

We've been told to be patient before, only to be disappointed later.

Remember the manana pitch we were given before the club "fixed" its O-Line problems by re-signing Dexter, Wolf and Joyce?

I say let's pull in the fangs, but keep up the pressure. Let the Cardinal brass know we're upset and concerned. There needs to be a sense of urgency in the Cardinal front office.

Maybe it's just that we're not inside the doors to witness what hopefully is a lot more activity than we know about. But I for one am tired of sitting back and watching events continue to victimize us.

Well spoken. Graves is saying we have money and the free agents will come back??? That is insane. OFFER MONEY TO THOSE YOU WANT. Table scraps are not gonna win too much. And I am not talking about signing Colvin. We need WR help and QB help now. Fill your holes the best you can and use the money you have. Make a player feel wanted. I have justified, even though not agreed with most every move. Truthfully I am not mad about Boston and Plummer. I am upset at the way the team is handling the guys we ARE getting to visit and the lack of any sort of direction.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalChris
We need WR help and QB help now. Fill your holes the best you can and use the money you have. Make a player feel wanted. I have justified, even though not agreed with most every move. Truthfully I am not mad about Boston and Plummer. I am upset at the way the team is handling the guys we ARE getting to visit and the lack of any sort of direction.

We need Wr and QB help, before training camp begins. :D

I think they are handling the guys that are coming in the right way. We aren't getting used by the guys that come in. They are going to the other teams getting their offer and then coming back to us for us to beat it. That is how it should be.

If we just went out and signed a bunch of guys and then ran out of money, I would be pissed. We need to take our time, sign the right guys and go from there. We will see what we have when camp starts. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson