I Need an Attorney who deals with Native American Affairs

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Was in Phoenix Indian Medical Center Hospital following a car accident. Charges totaled over $22k, but since being NA I don't pay anything myself. Because no one was responsible for paying that bill except for $1000 from my Humana Health Ins, the responsible party's insurance co. is saying that all the charges above the $1000 don't count towards my claim. In other words, being NA I don't count and don't deserve the consideration others have regarding insurance claims. Thus the pain and suffering part of my settlement is based on only $1000 of injury, not the actualy $22k.

Does anyone know personally of an experienced attorney in this type of matter? I am having a hard time locating one I want to use.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I have no idea but I really hope someone here can guide you. And I have a weird sense of humor so I am avoiding any bead jokes. ;)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was in Phoenix Indian Medical Center Hospital following a car accident. Charges totaled over $22k, but since being NA I don't pay anything myself. Because no one was responsible for paying that bill except for $1000 from my Humana Health Ins, the responsible party's insurance co. is saying that all the charges above the $1000 don't count towards my claim. In other words, being NA I don't count and don't deserve the consideration others have regarding insurance claims. Thus the pain and suffering part of my settlement is based on only $1000 of injury, not the actualy $22k.

Does anyone know personally of an experienced attorney in this type of matter? I am having a hard time locating one I want to use.
No ideas on attorneys, but that really sucks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson