I may call michael bidwill

Reaction score
Ive been just busy at work!

In the past i have called and spoke to rod graves (vp football operations) later the GM..
rod newhouse (pro personnel director)..i even got invited to one of Mr.B’s secretary retirement party's.. (lynette)
Amongst things..I told them before the draft to stay put and take terrel suggs..
Rod and rod -yessed me and said they have a plan in place..which turned out to be a traded the 10th pick for the 17th and 18th and they took calvin pace and bryant johnson (baltimore took suggs at #10).
How did that turn out?
The last time i called them was after the 2012 season after they fired whizz and rod graves.
I called and left several message to please hire andy reid!!!
Keim was named gm and never called me back after about 20 calls and messages to do whatever they have to do hire andy reid.
Well shortly thereafter andy reid signed with the chiefs..and i was really pissed.. I thought reid was a generational type coach that could turn us back around.
We ended up hiring BA, i didnt know what to think, but i liked his leadership and no nonsense approach..i was a little weary when BA said that levi brown was an elite tackle..
But i wanted to see what he could do..
BA turned out to be a great choice and i wish he was still the AZ coach.

I dont think Michael will take my calls, but i am going to try,

Anyway that is my ramble..

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Andy Reid would’ve been a killer pickup. The NFCW might have the strongest coaching group in the league except us

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I remember when Bidwill fired Wilkes, national media accused him of listening to fanbase demands too much. It all makes sense now :D

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it seemed most didn’t want him
Sure Andy Reid looks good to everyone now but at the time he didn't. He had failed in the playoffs with lots of talent. Now he has Mahomes, Kelce & Hill. Now he's over the hump. I just wish we had a competent FO? I have no idea who all on this board wanted him cause I wasn't a member at that time?

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At least spell one of those names correctly:bang: It's Bidwill & Wilks. The Bidwills have owned the Cardinals for like 575 years, so at least get his name right:cool:
Android auto correct. Im guessing Bidwill & Wilkes are more popular terms than Bidwill & Wilks. My understanding is Wilkes used to be stage actor or such but I'm out of touch with this things lately :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn