I know it is a week early... but anyone else going to Redskins game?

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
My amazing wife bought the entire family "very good seats" (she wont tell me where, but I suspect they are behind the Cardinals bench) to the Skins game. I'm still active duty (assigned to the Washington Navy Yard) and have made it a point to try and catch road games whenever they pop-up in our area (where ever we are stationed). Since we have been in DC the furthest we have gone is Cleveland, but Philly, Baltimore, Carolina, and, of course the Redskins are practically home games.

My son is a HUGE Fitz fan. Hoping to score an autograph.... or something. Never know when it will be the last time we see Larry Legend play.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna go, but now I think I will. Don't have a ticket yet, but seats on both Stub Hub & Seat Geek are pretty cheap, so I'll likely just go that route rather than buy one outside the stadium on gameday.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
So I committed to going. My wife & I are in Sec 121, behind the Cards bench. We are parking in Lot E (got a pass) and the flag will be flying. So if you're walking by & see it, stop in say hello!

Go Cards!
:newcards:

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Decided last night to skip it. Looks like they are practically giving tickets away right now if anyone is on the fence.

Lower bowl tickets under $20. Most of the upper deck seats are $6.

Reminds me of the 2001 game. Every ticket holder I knew gave me their seats to that game for free. I had 18 tickets for what turned out to be Tillman's last game. I only used 2, one for me, and one for my wife. Weather was beyond miserable and we gave the game away at the end. My wife was furious with me for not leaving early.

Good luck to everyone going. Hope we crush them.

Go Cards

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I drove down I’m sitting in 120 behind the cards bench just hoping to get a could pic of fitz may be the last game I’m able to see him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard