I find it interesting regarding Robinson that...

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the Cardinals brought Robinson in for a physical first. I was under the impression that most teams brought players in to talk to them, then if they were interested they did a physical. I have heard many times "so and so has agreed to terms with so and so pending him passing a physical."

Maybe the Cardinals know they are interested, did the physical first so if the interview goes well today they can talk contract.

FrontRow

Binge Drinker
Reaction score
I find it interesting that we have not seen it in print somewhere (AZ Central, KKFL) that he is even coming here.

Only the word of Jurecki & Jim O.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I would find it VERY interesting if we could SIGN the guy!!! :D

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
I find it interesting that we have not seen it in print somewhere (AZ Central, KKFL) that he is even coming here.

Only the word of Jurecki & Jim O.

KFFL reported it.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
He played all 16 last year.

You sure about that...? I thought he was out most of the year...

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He was a back up because they wanted to work David Terell into the offense more being a first round draft pick and all.

He had a catch in 12 games.

The knee injury was 2 years ago.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by azdad1978
He was injured last year if I can remember it right.

He played in all 16 last year. 5 games in 2001 before injuring the knee. 11 games in 2000 before the back flared up on him. All 16 in 99 when he broke out.

Last year he was still coming back from the knee which takes about 18 months to do so his numbers dropped way off.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2002 CHI 16 2 21 244 11.6
He played in all 16 and started 2, with 21 catches for 244 yards,but this was his first year back after tearing his ACL and with 5 different QB's throughout the year with 2 being rookies and a O-line deplited due to injuries. If he is recovered this would be his breakout year from the injury, and if he is a bust we can just cut him.