Reaction score
I Am Chris Farley

Release Date: July 31, 2015 (limited)
Studio: Virgil Films
Directors: Derik Murray, Brent Hodge
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriter: N/A
Genre: Comedy, Documentary, Biography

Starring: Chris Farley, Christina Applegate, Dan Aykroyd, Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Molly Shannon, David Spade, Kevin Farley

Plot Summary: The Life Story of the Comedy Legend.

"I Am Chris Farley" tells Chris Farley's story, from his early days in Madison, Wisconsin and at Marquette University, through his work at the legendary club Second City to his rapid rise to the top of the comedy world on "Saturday Night Live" and in hit films like Tommy Boy and Black Sheep.

With the full cooperation and participation of the Farley family, "I am Chris Farley" showcases the performer's most memorable characters and skits from television and film, paired with iconic photographs, home movies, family snapshots and personal artifacts, to fully round out the story of this comedy legend - a bear of a man who nevertheless had remarkable grace and physicality. Clips from Farley's most memorable performances fill the documentary, from his breathtaking Chippendales audition alongside Patrick Swayze, to his comically ill-fated salesman in Tommy Boy, to his diatribes as Matt Foley, the motivational speaker who "lives in a van down by the river!"

Farley lived his life full speed and committed to make everyone around him laugh out loud, and "I am Chris Farley" will tell his hilarious, touching and wildly entertaining story for the first time ever.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort