How do I watch online?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I know this has been posted as a question about eleventy thousand times, but until now, I've never needed to know.

Any thoughts? I'm hooking my laptop "Ole Bessie" up to our TV (who we'll call "Bill" for purposes of this discussion) which works great and all, I just don't know which exit on the information superhighway to get off on.

Gracias in advancias.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Wow that's pretty sweet! Thanks badgercardinalingreenbaymasteroftheinternet.'
We canned cable, so I'm looking for alternatives

Reaction score
It's the only way that I can watch the Cardinal games here in Green Bay. Last year there was also firstrow sports, but that got shut down. Good luck Section!!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I have a coworker from Wisconsin with Pakers stuff all over his cubicle- Maybe you an talk some sense in him. I pass by and cut the cheese to show respect- at least twice a day! HaHa- A good day for football- thank you for being a Cardinal fan- in the Cardinal Football Club. From Racine to today we are Cardinal - not stupid black jersey - wanna be Arizona, Falcons, Bears or Raiders.

Reaction score
I'm friends with some of the Packer coaches, live 2 blocks from Lambeau.....but my perfect weekend is when the Cardinals win and the Packers lose!!!!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
good

Packers, pickers puckers for pockers peckers- as Thesmel cuts the cheese- tell those Coaches you know- great job but whenever they need inspriation after tough time!

CARDINAL UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A FAN- Coaches and players come and go- But fans are forever- and no fanbase has been forged stronger by the flames of adversity than the Racine-Chicago-- St Louis- Arizona Cardinal fan base- they would not survive where we have already been like the old truck said to the new truck.

I'm wearing my holy ( and i mean holey) Phoenix Cardinal embroidery shirt today- it is much too small for my ample girth- I look alot like the kool aid dude running through the neighborhood scaring dogs and children. I'm tough on the Cardinals - because I care- I want them do well - I want know what it feels like to win a Super Bowl-

It is not the size of the Cardinal in the Fight it is the size of the fight in the Cardinal- tell the Wisconsin fans we need better beer to start the games- badder beer is ok after the 1st , half, 3rd quarter- I want and descaliting case of Cardinal fan beer - Michalob six pack- followed by Bud 6- Miller6 and ending with old Milwaukee- with a halfpint of everclear in a glass case - IN CASE of EMERGENCY!

That my Badger friend would sell well in AZ
Get er done!

I'm friends with some of the Packer coaches, live 2 blocks from Lambeau.....but my perfect weekend is when the Cardinals win and the Packers lose!!!!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this has been posted as a question about eleventy thousand times, but until now, I've never needed to know.

Any thoughts? I'm hooking my laptop "Ole Bessie" up to our TV (who we'll call "Bill" for purposes of this discussion) which works great and all, I just don't know which exit on the information superhighway to get off on.

Gracias in advancias.

BIM: Gracias en antemano...:)

Drop D

Striving for the Penultimate
Reaction score
At first glance, I thought the thread was titled, "How do I watch o-line."

With your eyes half covered? :D