Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would expect nothing less from Drafttek than Mason Rudolph going number 1

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
As they say, it just takes one

My Card draft fantasy (which says a great deal about the quality of my fantasies):

The QB needy teams ahead of the Cards fall in love with Rudolph and Allen, and, that Cousins ends up with a team ahead of the Cards as well.

This puts Mayfield either available at 15, or within a trade up that wont cost next years 1

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
As they say, it just takes one

My Card draft fantasy (which says a great deal about the quality of my fantasies):

The QB needy teams ahead of the Cards fall in love with Rudolph and Allen, and, that Cousins ends up with a team ahead of the Cards as well.

This puts Mayfield either available at 15, or within a trade up that wont cost next years 1
Mayfield has bust written all over him. He may not get drafted till 2nd round.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mayfield has bust written all over him. He may not get drafted till 2nd round.
Maybe but there are no credible mock drafts that have Mayfield going past first round. Most don't have him getting past WAS at #13.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Dont like the first one....he has us reaching a ton in both first and second rounds.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the mocks that have the Browns taking the best player available with the first pick and then their quarterback at number four. Just because that would cause the entire Browns fan base to melt down.

Mocks are all over the place right now. Draft guru Mel Kiper has Josh Allen as first overall pick.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Manziel was a known idiot well before the draft. Spoiled, selfish, rich, only about the money and adulation. Flashing the 'show me the money' sign before he even reached Goodell at the moment of his drafting.

Mayfield is a fiery competitor, and isn't well filtered. But that's it. He's a freaking wolverine, fighting to win all the time. I don't know the kid and I'm not an OU fan, but he's only not considered a tip top draft pick because he's shorter.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Rudolph at 15 . . . yuck.

I’m not a fan of mayfield but I’d at least be okay with that pick if he dropped to us.
I’ve watched five of Rudolph’s games so far and he looks really good. Mayfield looks good as well. If we don’t trade up it looks like one of these two will be our QBOTF.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave