Hopkins is legit

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I’d have to rewatch the game but I’ve never seen such a bad game from Fitzgerald. I realize the interception on the target to Fitzgerald was just a bad throw but I’m pretty sure he was guarded by a linebacker for a lot of the time.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’d have to rewatch the game but I’ve never seen such a bad game from Fitzgerald. I realize the interception on the target to Fitzgerald was just a bad throw but I’m pretty sure he was guarded by a linebacker for a lot of the time.

Fitz is a TE at this point...and that ok because he has great hands and can block pretty well.

What disgusting is that Hopkins was killing it, and Isabella was playing well....and we forced the ball to loser Kesean Johnson

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
D-Hop and Isabella were the only bright spots on offense. Hate that we lost today. I can take a lost when we are the inferior team. But, today we were the better team. Just didn't play liked it. And that make this lost even more frustrating.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I take another tack here... Dhop needs to be more vocal with Kyler moving forward. If he's going to be here maturing with him..take the next step and be that veteran leadership that tells him what's up. If something's working you stick with it. They did this a couple times today...but not enough. Even at the cost of possibly upsetting KK. You think he will do anything to derail that gravy train? Nah.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
D-Hop and Isabella were the only bright spots on offense. Hate that we lost today. I can take a lost when we are the inferior team. But, today we were the better team. Just didn't play liked it. And that make this lost even more frustrating.

Credit were credit is due... the Lions were a better team today

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I take another tack here... Dhop needs to be more vocal with Kyler moving forward. If he's going to be here maturing with him..take the next step and be that veteran leadership that tells him what's up. If something's working you stick with it. They did this a couple times today...but not enough. Even at the cost of possibly upsetting KK. You think he will do anything to derail that gravy train? Nah.

so you don’t want a quiet WR

you like the WR that complain about not getting the ball even it means upsetting the head coach?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so you don’t want a quiet WR

you like the WR that complain about not getting the ball even it means upsetting the head coach?
Yep. In this case.. it's a fine line. But I care more about the relationships on the field(Kyler and Dhop) than I do KK getting his feelers hurt. I think KK is a big boy and can handle that. I would assume this is exactly what Tom Brady and all other great QBs do at times. It's not about undermining the head coach. It's about developing that chemistry that matters out on the field.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's old and slow. I know a lot of people will blast me for saying it - but it's the truth.

Honestly, I would like to see more Isabella and less Larry.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's old and slow. I know a lot of people will blast me for saying it - but it's the truth.

Honestly, I would like to see more Isabella and less Larry.
Larry should be used as a decoy. Get him his 5-10 yard receptions..but that's it. Focusing on him past 10 is silly.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That interception Murray threw while targeting Hopkins was Hopkins fault. He has to play forward for the ball.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Larry can still catch anything thrown to him, NOTE, to HIM. DHop makes it look effortless. A great talent. Love the guy.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Why, Larry can still catch anything thrown at him. He has great hands still. And he is a tough player in great shape.

You're missing the point.. not questioning Fitz now but rather saying to doubt Hop now would be like having any remote doubt about Fitz in his prime

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I did not miss the point. I never doubted Hop. Not sure what you are saying.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn