Honey Badger!

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
At this point I say GO FOR IT!!!! We need the Badger more than ever!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling out the coaching staff in public is never a good sign for the team. I've got to believe the coaches see he's not physically ready for that position. Why else would they NOT have a guy who was in the running for DPOY last year playing at his natural position.

I'd love to see him back at his natural spot and looking like HB again, but I don't know if he's ready for that yet.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Double down on that.

Not only does the team need to take the child safety lock off of Badger, but also needs to stop with the Nkemdiche mind games and just play him. Team needs all of its available talent playing at the moment.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling out the coaching staff in public is never a good sign for the team. I've got to believe the coaches see he's not physically ready for that position. Why else would they NOT have a guy who was in the running for DPOY last year playing at his natural position.

I'd love to see him back at his natural spot and looking like HB again, but I don't know if he's ready for that yet.

I have made a couple of posts on this topic already and got no response. Imo, if he can't be the badger he shouldn't be on the field. He is having almost no impact and it is due to the defensive game plan.

Let him be the badger or sit him. I say let him loose. We need the real badger on defense.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

They posted his sentiments on their Facebook page, meaning they must endorse the exchange or what is made to look as an exchange of words. I think they put it out of context to an extent to generate a story people would find interest and rather promote a positive note in some odd way through a player that losing sucks and they have glimmer of fix in the biscuit

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard