Homeland (SHO) - thread contains spoilers

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I think Brodie's situation is awesome, but that is just me. I am just glad to have him back.

And why in the world wasn't Dana's mom, whatever her name is, more mad at Dana who should be facing criminal charges for breaking into the loony bin?

And can terrorists PLEASE hurry up and take Dana and the useless brother somewhere the cameras can't go?

The morgue?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Fine with me.

Dana is the worst combination of actor/character of any television show I can remember.

I think they are setting up her to follow brodys footsteps coverting to Muslim which would be a good story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they are setting up her to follow brodys footsteps coverting to Muslim which would be a good story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Any story involving her is not a good story. It would be terribly unintentionally funny.

AZZenny

Reaction score
This show is not keeping my interest.

I actually disliked Dana just a little less this year, although unless she DOES something to push the plot hard very soon, that whole end of the Brody family should be dropped like a rock.

Yeah, sick of crazy Carrie, she's the least interesting person in the story when she's like that -- it's even a relief to see her father or the shrink or the fat nurse for a few seconds.

It feels like they were just muddling tediously around with no direction, and no pace or pressure at all in the first couple episodes, until they got back to Brody. They could have taken a much more compelling path to get where they showed us Brody and Carrie both locked in their private hells. I hope the rest of the season isn't spent just trying to get them out, or fiddling aimlessly around with all the peripheral players.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty good episode this week. Especially fast-forwarding through the Dana scenes. SPOILER ALERT: her boyfriend may be a murderer, so maybe she is a goner soon.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Agreed. Much better. I sort of assume the reason they're playing Dana so much -- since it's widely reported she is the most disliked character on the show -- is to somehow make Carrie try to find Brody. Otherwise, he's really screwed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good second half of this week's episode, but good lord above, PLEASE make all the Dana stuff stop.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty awesome and intense episode last night. Wow - the trip to the border.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
SPOILER:

I can't believe they did that thing to that guy at that place, in that time.

You all know what I mean.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I didn't watch most of Season 3, maybe the first 2 episodes and then the last one. Really didn't feel like I missed much. Was able to connect the dots pretty easily. Not sure what that says about the writing. Was the narrative so tight that it was easy for me to do that, or was the pacing so slow that nothing really happened in between?

Either way, I am now in for Season 4. I like where this thing is going!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
felt more like a series finale then a season finale. was pretty meh, IMO.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last season was so dumb I couldn't stand it.

That poster is a perfect representation of the show. Carrie would be the one to try to fit in being the only one wearing a red scarf. And she would get away with it because that is what the show has become.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last season was so dumb I couldn't stand it.

That poster is a perfect representation of the show. Carrie would be the one to try to fit in being the only one wearing a red scarf. And she would get away with it because that is what the show has become.

Haha. True.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members