Hoarders (A&E)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this show? It's kind of reality/documentary...but it's an INSANE show.

Whoever is producing the show is out there to try and help people called "Hoarders", of which there are about a million in the country.

People just don't throw stuff away. Trash, clothes, food, rotting crap, feces, dead animals...they are buried under each other, piles and piles of stuff.

Just watch an episode or two...it's brutal and disturbing and amazing that there are people like that out there.

Mike

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen it. Saw the episode with the couple with the cats. Insane.

My aunt is a border-line hoarder. She has stacks and stacks of newpapers from months, even years ago because she thinks she'll get around to reading them. Her house is a mess. She knows she has a problem, but I don't think she knows how to fix it. It's sad because she is a super lady.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I watch it. I use it like therapy....after an episode I have to get a 30 gallon trash bag and toss out stuff I have been "keeping", I hope to be out of "stuff" way before this season is over.

I am not a hoarder. I am a saver. You know; in case I'll use it again or I'll get it fixed later kind of stuff. This TV show scares the Jesus out of me; it is a VERY thin line between saving and hoarding.

Becoming a hoarder would conflict with my neatness OCD; my “stuff” is incredibly organized.