Hijack (AppleTV+)

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Anyone check it out yet? First two dropped yesterday. I'll probably give it a shot tonight or tomorrow. Sounds like it's Passenger 57: The TV Show but Idris is in it so it's worth giving it a chance.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to watch it last night, but it's been patiently queued up on my Apple TV watchlist. I love Idris. And I'm an AV Geek, so I'm sure it'll be interesting to me :)

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watched the first two episodes. I like. My fiancé thinks the plot was slightly stupid but meh. I love it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great popcorn entertainment through 2 episodes.

OP
OP
Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I've only watched the first episode so far. I found the hijacking a little contrived but it was good enough that I'll give E2 a spin tonight. My gut says it'll be a fun but stupid show. As @cheesebeef said, popcorn entertainment.

OP
OP
Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Ugh, on E3. I'll give it another one but that that might be it after the last 2 episodes.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Episode 3 was a bit better for me. I agree that they set up the whole hijacking, but there wouldn't be a show without it.

OP
OP
Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Episode 3 was a bit better for me. I agree that they set up the whole hijacking, but there wouldn't be a show without it.
E3 was loosing me. I'm hoping E4 pulls it back. The whole thing around the bullet drove me nuts. You can't assume that they're all the same and act off of a sample size of one. If you were on the ground, maybe, but not in the air like that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson