Hey Cheesebeef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
jstadvl, don't ever call my brother "son" again or ever make reference to my father or i will have to fight you hard. and i know where you watch the cards games.

WOOP-WOOP-WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(btw, our family is the most pessimistic cards fans ever, but, with good reason. as i stated in an earlier thread, when we first moved from the sunny side to section 6 everyone hated us and nicknamed us "the optimist club" - now, over 10 years later we're the most beloved group in the section, the old handicapped guys who give us sandwiches always ask my pops and other bro where my bro and i are-'cuz we now live in socal-and have all come around to being a bit more realistic about the cardinals', their history, their front office, and the fact they basically suck)

(harley, christ, you really were separated from my bro at birth . . . what's your driving record like?)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
i will have to fight you hard. and i know where you watch the cards games.

Now thats going too far. Personal threats are B.S.

Make an argument if you have one. Leave my brother alone or I'll beat you up is just dumb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards21
Now thats going too far. Personal threats are B.S.

Make an argument if you have one. Leave my brother alone or I'll beat you up is just dumb.

He's being sarcastic! Haven't you noticed my brother has flown the coop toward the loney bin since Boston left us.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
(harley, christ, you really were separated from my bro at birth . . . what's your driving record like?)

4life,

On the bike or in the truck?

Either way not great.

AZ,
Maybe personal threats are bull, maybe not. I'm still undecided.
I do know I would have a REAL hard time with things being said about family using a keyboard that people wouldn't say if they were standing in front of me (believe me, if you were standing in front of me you wouldn't say it).

Let's just try to keep things focused on the Cards and leave the personal attacks aside.

Agree to disagree.

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey

its all good! 21 knows me and knows how die hard I am. PX no ill intent meant but PULEEZE don't come whup me. I'm old disabled and still a bit ornry! LOL. I'm just tired of the negative crap. Wait nad see how it plays out. Harley, the bet stands! 10-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.