GREAT season...disappointing end...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Today is...sobering. The finality of it all. I can't see the value of wallowing in the what if's, etc. so I'll focus on the good. Clearly, there are some very talented players on this team...just as clearly there's the need for a few more. The absence of the "Honey Badger" hurt us...his skills and his passion. Some of Carson's throws were so bad I have to believe that the finger is a bigger issue then we were told. D.J. played a heckuv' game and should be a force for years to come.

I'm curious...and confident...going forward. I honestly believe the "holes" will get plugged...sooner rather than later. Mgmt. will see to that.

So, onward we go, my friends. ...and don't lose sight of the fact that 14 other teams would gladly have taken our place last night.

Hellllllllll-o, Seattle!

BETTER days lie ahead...

Mark in SC :)

BASKING in spite of it all. :)

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It was a great season, all things considered. I think my wife was more angry yesterday than I was. I told her this season was a lot more enjoyable that most years. I definitely think there was something wrong with Palmer physically since that regular season GB game. He had a horrible game, no doubt. But compared to some of the seasons we have had to endure truly bad QB play (i.e. Lindley, Derek Anderson, Kolb, etc...), this was a dream come true season, except for the end