Grandson's 1st Cardinals Game

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I first posted this in the dbaks forum. don't think anyone will notice

This Sunday I am taking my grandson to his 1st Cardinals game. I am hoping that his experience will be the same as what Mitch wrote.

Here's hoping for a Cardinal upset and a new Cardinal fan.

By the way he is 8 years old

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Awesome! :D My grandpa wasnt a big football fan, but my dad took me to my first Cards game when I was, coincidentally, 8-years old. It was a blast

Where are you guys sitting?

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Az240zz...may another life-long Cardinal fan be born this Sunday! Best wishes to you and your grandson!

OP
OP
A

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I normally sit in sec 107 row 28 but for this game will be in sec 409 row 10.

OP
OP
A

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Az240zz...may another life-long Cardinal fan be born this Sunday! Best wishes to you and your grandson!

Thanks Mitch your write up really got to me. I remember my dad taking me to my first baseball game at Braves field in Boston, I'm hoping he enjoys football as much as I enjoyed baseball.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flying over with my 8 year old granddaughter to her first game, Broncos at Cards...she's already a fan..has lots of Cards gear

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was 8 when my uncle to me to my first game 37 years ago. Froze my behind off in the endzone of the old Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Been a fan ever since.

Enjoy the game.

Card fan for life,

Indiana Hoosier

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to being a "CARDINAL" fan Young Man! My Grandfather was a die hard Chicago Cardinal fan, before they moved to St. Louis. He, took me to my 1st game, to see Ollie Matson. I am one old Dude, I know, but once a Cardinal fan always a Cardinal fan. Go Cards!

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
great stuff, hope you both have a fantastic time.

Its not all about the result at that age so i am sure he will enjoy it relardless of the result....now if we win it might end up cost you a season ticket :)

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I first posted this in the dbaks forum. don't think anyone will notice

This Sunday I am taking my grandson to his 1st Cardinals game. I am hoping that his experience will be the same as what Mitch wrote.

Here's hoping for a Cardinal upset and a new Cardinal fan.

By the way he is 8 years old

History repeats itself! What a GREAT and WILD game to take your grandson to, az240zz! You HAVE to bring him every game from now on!

Best Wishes to you both,

Mitch

OP
OP
A

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He thoroughly enjoyed him self. He was yelling and dancing and rootin for the cards, especially between the pizza, popcorn and licorice. Not only did he see his first game, it was a WIN, but he saw his first fight. Guys swinging at each other, fallin down the stairs, it was quite a sight, even security had a problem getting it under control.

He had a grand time.

I wish I could afford to take him to every game.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He thoroughly enjoyed him self. He was yelling and dancing and rootin for the cards, especially between the pizza, popcorn and licorice. Not only did he see his first game, it was a WIN, but he saw his first fight. Guys swinging at each other, fallin down the stairs, it was quite a sight, even security had a problem getting it under control.

He had a grand time.

I wish I could afford to take him to every game.

Glad you grandson had a good time. Bad news about the fight though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard