Grading the Draft

Reaction score
Just an A.

Allen helps solidify the D-Line.

Gaillard could be an interior starter.

WRs out the wazoo.

DL guy from Temple should be in the rotation.

Thompson a decent centerfielder....Washington DB should start...then there’s Kyler.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
B from me. I was not for the Murray pick but being that they gave up on Josh they rebounded with a solid draft all the way to the last pick.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
It is either an A+ or an F. No room in between. Bidwill (and his minion Keim) traded up to get Rosen, hired McCoy and Wilks, and moved to the 4-3. They then gambled by keeping the buffoon GM (Keim) and hired a coach with a losing record in college football. To further complicate the situation, they gave the new coach crate Blanche to draft every offensive weapon possible in the draft (including Keyshawn Johnson’s son). This is boom or bust for Bidwill. Very unorthodox and unprecedented. I am happy they got a second round pick for Rosen. At one point, I thought it was going to be 4th round. Bidwill is going all in. Excited to see the offense next year. But Kyler Murray must start from day 1

Keesean Johnson has no relation to Keyshawn Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All I want to know now is does KK go all out from preseason? I just can't picture a vanilla offense lol

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn