Golf lessons in a thread

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Over the next month and a half, I will have a lot of down time other than a couple tournaments and caddying at final stage at Q-School for a friend (not there myself this year), so I am offering free golf lessons over ASFN.

Here are the ways I am going to be offering them:
- Simple Q&A (about mechanics, equipment, practice tips, or playing tips)
- Send me a video of your swing (I will break it down with V1 (http://www.v1golf.com) and send you some ideas)*

I am not a certified PGA instructor so my answers will just be opinions as a professional player and in no way associated with the PGA of America. I have worked with two of the top five PGA instructors according to both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine, as well as play on the Gateway and Pepsi Tours here in Arizona. So if you are a golfer and want a breakdown of your swing or if you just want some simple ideas about your game feel free to ask them in this thread. I will be happy to help out all fellow Cardinals fans until December 1st, and then depending on if I have helped everyone out, I will pick it up again after final stage (Dec. 7th) and run it through the end of the year.

* if you want a video breakdown of your swing, just shoot me a PM and I will send you my email address and you can send me the video file. To best utilize the video portion send me 4 videos (1- from behind looking towards target hitting a 7 iron, 2- from behind looking towards target hitting driver, 3- looking directly at you as a player hitting a 7 iron, 4- looking directly at you as a player hitting a driver).

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Gonna post a link to this in the Cards forum I think

Last edited: