"Goin Hollywood" Hollywood Brown's youtube show

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray magic and Hollywood gonna light it up without dhop have a good feeling:)

Lamb would be a nice addition prob not happening though lol be unfair lamb Hollywood nuk when he returns! One can dream

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Murray magic and Hollywood gonna light it up without dhop have a good feeling:)

Lamb would be a nice addition prob not happening though lol be unfair lamb Hollywood nuk when he returns! One can dream
Lamb would have been nice but he has not exactly lived up to his draft billing and you can talk to Cowboy fans, having a tendency to pull a Christian Kirk and disappear for a stretch of games

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
guy had a birthday party that rivals any wedding I've ever been to
Haha just imagine how hot the ladies at the party were :) lucky sob lol sure was a fun atmosphere

Really hope Brown shines under the AZ sun

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Lamb is much better than Brown.
Lamb is a more complete WR than Brown with better size, but I am extremely curious what Brown can really do for you (UPS snare tap right there) if utilized more than it appeared the Lamar Jackson offense did. The college game is different and difficult to project, but I can still remember looking at Kyler's film and no WR ever stood out to me as Brown did who seemed to be on the receiving end of all of Kyler most memorable plays

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
BTW, Brown has huge potential in this offense but this show by Brown also has even bigger potential to be the most mocked material in the history of ASFN if he does not work out for the Cards lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose