Go Patriots!!!

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What a game!!! Thank you Pats!!!

Now if Az loses and Carolina wins next week are we in the 1 spot based off of strength of schedule?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Premature celebration on my part when the Pats went up 23 to 7. Then when the Broncos tied it I was sure the Pats blew it. Then the Pats kicker actually makes the FG after all his earlier misses this game and season.
Perfect example on why I don't bet on FB games.

Oh yeah, awesome moving into the #2 pick.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
What a game!!! Thank you Pats!!!

Now if Az loses and Carolina wins next week are we in the 1 spot based off of strength of schedule?
No, Panthers need to win out and Cards lose out for the Cards to get the top pick. SOS is the tie breaker and the Cards have the 2nd strongest one so they lose the tiebreaker to pretty much everyone.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
If we don’t plan on taking a QB 2 or 3 doesn’t matter. You gotta think the pats are taking a QB if one of the top 2 are there.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Commanders now at 3 and Pats at 4. Will they both take QB’s? I am certain the Pats will. Will the Commanders possibly trade down? If they both want one of the top 2 QB’s and Chicago takes one of them we are in great shape. This draft is going to be nuts. Such a Cardinal thing to be happy we are drafting higher than last year. Yea we got worse. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn