Ghost Rider (Hulu)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ghost Rider (Hulu)

‘Ghost Rider’: Gabriel Luna to Star in Marvel-Hulu Series (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/ghost-rider-gabriel-luna-hulu-series-1203202305/

Gabriel Luna is once again suiting up as Marvel’s Ghost Rider, but this time for Hulu.

Variety has learned exclusively that Luna will star in the recently announced Hulu live-action series based on the comic book character. This will mark the second time that Luna has played Ghost Rider, previously appearing as the character in the ABC-Marvel series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” However, sources stress that this will be a completely new iteration of the character in no way connected to the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” storyline.

In addition to his time on “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D,” Luna’s other television credits include “True Detective,” “Wicked City,” and “Matador.” On the feature side, he is set to appear in the upcoming “Terminator: Dark Fate” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton. He has previously appeared in films like “Bernie,” “Freehold,” and “Balls Out.”

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will take into account what happened to his character in AOS or if they will ignore it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson