Get Well Soon Amare

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's a tough dude, I hope he is doing ok.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
It would be nice to see him on the bench, but I know he can't attend games...

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
It would be nice to get an update on his situation its been like two weeks we know he can't play in the playoffs but how is he doing?

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine how he must be feeling, a repaired knee, a busted eye and looking like he is no longer a franchise player.
I hope he makes a complete recovery.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He hasn't been a franchise player for some time sorry, and quite frankly never will be unless by some miracle he learns and gets motivated to play something other than offense.

OP
OP
Bufalay

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He hasn't been a franchise player for some time sorry, and quite frankly never will be unless by some miracle he learns and gets motivated to play something other than offense.

Go talk about this somewhere else.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score

For the past week I've only been lurking this forum, reading rather than posting. And all or the majority of your posts are so negative it makes you seem ignorant and sometimes stupid.

I hope Amare comes out 100% too. It'd be great if he doesn't have to go through microfracture again, he's not injury prone as far as his eyes, that's just pure bad luck. It's got to be so depressing for him right now.

Last edited:

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Heal up this year and resign with the Suns. It would hurt to lose you permanently. I hope the Suns organization appreciate$ your talent enough for you to stay. The team sucks without you right now.

I wish they were winning so they could make the playoffs but I think you are the most dependable player in this offense. So you're missed the most when we need to score-but I'm sure you know that.

Sarver/Kerr don't be stupid. Lock up Amare ASAP.

Get Well Soon!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow! Now the biggest offender of being flat out poopy on defense is going to be the savior of this franchise? Give me a break if you want a defensive team you better ship his ass out first before ANYONE! Wonder you appear to be the ignorant/stupid one if you think Stat is just going to be fine and not need future surgeries, his knees are ticking timebombs just as eye gets better and ******** Kerr resigns him he will go down again, this guy has a problem staying healthy its one thing after another.

Sorry if I don't want to pin all my hopes of the Suns being good again on a big mouth player who can't keep himself on the floor. Sorry but Amare has been around long enough he should have developed some sort of defensive skill and be smart enough to not commit stupid silly fouls, yet he does it over and over he is just dumb. This guy is NOT and NEVER WILL BE a franchise player deal with it.

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Now the biggest offender of being flat out poopy on defense is going to be the savior of this franchise? Give me a break if you want a defensive team you better ship his ass out first before ANYONE! Wonder you appear to be the ignorant/stupid one if you think Stat is just going to be fine and not need future surgeries, his knees are ticking timebombs just as eye gets better and ******** Kerr resigns him he will go down again, this guy has a problem staying healthy its one thing after another.

Sorry if I don't want to pin all my hopes of the Suns being good again on a big mouth player who can't keep himself on the floor. Sorry but Amare has been around long enough he should have developed some sort of defensive skill and be smart enough to not commit stupid silly fouls, yet he does it over and over he is just dumb. This guy is NOT and NEVER WILL BE a franchise player deal with it.
That would be Nash and he already failed to be the savior of this franchise. It should finally be Amar'e's turn now once nash and shaq go away.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Nashman This is a get well Amare thread.
You must be registered for see images

You expect Amare to be perfect. Just who are you going to get that is as good on offense and better on defense and how? Nash flat out SUCKS on defense. Amare is not great at it either but he is great on offense. First Team All NBA and an All Star. Nash isn't anymore which is too bad for us. I like Nash but his defense is causing a bigger problem for the team than Amare's. Or can't you see that?

Actually I think the main problem is not having Shawn, Raja, Doris, Kurt Thomas who all play good defense, to hide Nash's and Amare's lack of defensive skills. Teams just go at Nash and there is nothing he can do to stop anybody except try to take a charge.

If you are not Amare's knee doctor, how do you know his knee condition so well? Build around Amare and Leandro on offense with some decent defensive players again.

Five offensive players sounds like a D'antoni Dream Team but Nash, JRich, Hill, Amare, Shaq need some dirt workers to round out the team. Hill seems to be the only one with the versatility of skills to do what is needed on defense but he is not enough or young enough.

Damn it. a team of Nash, Joe Johnson Shawn Marion, Amare, KT would have had a good team for offense and defense. $arver what a shame you had to try to negotiate your way. Don't do this to Amare too.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That would be Nash and he already failed to be the savior of this franchise. It should finally be Amar'e's turn now once nash and shaq go away.

WRONG!!! Nash TRIES as hard as anyone on D see he puts the effort it takes he just doesn't have the tools. Amare has the tools and athleticism he is just flat out lazy and dumb and doesn't put the effort in on D. Thats a huge difference thats why Amare will NEVER EVER be a franchise player! Oh and Nash may have not been a savior in your eyes but he made basketball relevent and the funnest its been in over a decade in Phoenix! You will be wishing we had a Nash when we start sucking for years and years again!

Reaction score
WRONG!!! Nash TRIES as hard as anyone on D see he puts the effort it takes he just doesn't have the tools. Amare has the tools and athleticism he is just flat out lazy and dumb and doesn't put the effort in on D. Thats a huge difference thats why Amare will NEVER EVER be a franchise player! Oh and Nash may have not been a savior in your eyes but he made basketball relevent and the funnest its been in over a decade in Phoenix! You will be wishing we had a Nash when we start sucking for years and years again!

We were fine before Nash and we will be fine after Nash. Unlike you, most peoples love for the Suns goes beyond 1 player. It's utterly pathetic that you spend all your posts trashing Amare.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We were fine before Nash and we will be fine after Nash. Unlike you, most peoples love for the Suns goes beyond 1 player. It's utterly pathetic that you spend all your posts trashing Amare.[/QUOTE

don't be ignorant, I was a Suns fan long before Nash and long after he leaves! You know nothing about me your new here and probably a new fan. Amare deserves every bit of venom I feel like throwing at him he has had plenty of time to develop and he refuses too he just wants to score. Anyone who really watches him play knows this he stands around, doesn't know what it means to box out he simply does not put in the effort and seems to be to dumb to pick up the most basic big man skills on defense.

OP
OP
Bufalay

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
don't be ignorant, I was a Suns fan long before Nash and long after he leaves! You know nothing about me your new here and probably a new fan. Amare deserves every bit of venom I feel like throwing at him he has had plenty of time to develop and he refuses too he just wants to score. Anyone who really watches him play knows this he stands around, doesn't know what it means to box out he simply does not put in the effort and seems to be to dumb to pick up the most basic big man skills on defense.

To those of you thinking that these comments, made in a thread intended to wish Amare well, are a bit harsh, should note that Amare Stoudemire has recently been making posts on ApacheJunctionMcdonaldsEmployeeFansNetwork.com completely trashing Nashman's seeming unwillingness to improve his customer service and sundae making skills.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WRONG!!! Nash TRIES as hard as anyone on D see he puts the effort it takes he just doesn't have the tools.

So we should keep a player becuase he tries hard?? Nashman, you make zero sense. It doesn't matter how hard a player tries at something. Nash's defense and turnovers are a huge liability. No matter how hard he tries....it doesn't change he is the one of the MAIN reasons this team is so bad on defense. That's why Nash isn't a franchise player either.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Nash is type of player that you need to add to a great defensive team if your missing on offensive player to put you over the top. The Suns are not that team.

I love Nash but it's time.

Oh and Nash may have not been a savior in your eyes but he made basketball relevent and the funnest its been in over a decade in Phoenix! You will be wishing we had a Nash when we start sucking for years and years again!

People said the same thing after KJ, then after Kidd and now after Nash. This team seems to have a history of getting great Point Guards. I am confident this team can find another.

PS. We suck now with Nash so obviously having Nash now isn't changing that.

Last edited:

sunsallday

Registered
Reaction score
I think we can all appreciate Nash for giving us the 4 best years in Suns history. Many of us were spoiled for the last 4 years and are now feeling pessimistic just because we are having a bad year. Seriously, you guys are better than that. Boo hoo we didn't win a championship. Well at least the Suns were relevant again. Most fans would die to be in the playoffs. A playoff to them is like making it to the Finals.

Just enjoy the game. I learned to do that last year after we got owned by the Spurs. When you just watch for entertainment not worrying too much about the outcome, you have a lot more fun watching instead of nitpicking and panicking. The Suns were not going to be good forever. We have to just take what we got and hope for the best.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just enjoy the game. I learned to do that last year after we got owned by the Spurs. When you just watch for entertainment not worrying too much about the outcome, you have a lot more fun watching instead of nitpicking and panicking.

Sorry. Just don't understand this mentality at all. Of course you watch games for entertainment but the ultimate goal is to win a title. If I wanted to watch something for pure entertainment value I would watch the WEE not sports.

This franchise has never won a championship. I would hardly call it panicking with zero titles. Now if we were a dynasty and had a bad month....and flew off the handle....that is panic. When your franchise has provided nothing but entertainment for most of it's existence and never won the ultimate prize.....that's something different all together.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
To those of you thinking that these comments, made in a thread intended to wish Amare well, are a bit harsh, should note that Amare Stoudemire has recently been making posts on ApacheJunctionMcdonaldsEmployeeFansNetwork.com completely trashing Nashman's seeming unwillingness to improve his customer service and sundae making skills.
:biglaugh:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
funny Bufalay its too bad you make fun of the company you work for and Amare will soon be working for when his knees fall apart. I will remain content with owning my own business and doing quite well and being a Suns fan. See some of us can look objectively at Amares' total lack of effort and defensive skills because we don't have our heads shoved so far up his ass that we can't see whats obvious....Amare is NOT and NEVER WILL BE a franchise player and the Suns would be much better of trading him.

And while I am a fan of Nash I am not blind that his time is very much coming to an end and will not be opposed to the Suns trading him as well as long as we get some value out of it. Its a sport trades happen but to bash the only 2 time MVP this team has had because people score on him is stupid as teams score on all of our players at least Nash makes huge contributions to the teams ability to win!