GB v SEA

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
All I can say is WOW. What a game!!!

Yeah - that was amazing - I'm so drained from yelling at the tv and jumping up and down during the game.

Hats off to Seattle for bringing it today - they gave the Packers everything they had, but I'm glad they are going home empty handed. :)

Shawn

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks: Brought to you by the Arizona Cardinals. :cool:

Great game.

Nice to see an OT where the team that lost the coin flip won the game. :thumbup:

I still wish they'd adopt the college OT, or a variation of it.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa

I still wish they'd adopt the college OT, or a variation of it.

Yuck!

I still really like the idea that someone posted where one team would choose the kickoff yard line and the other would choose to kick or receive. That was a great thread.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Nice to see an OT where the team that lost the coin flip won the game. :thumbup:

Yeah, Hasselbeck really F'ed up by saying they were going to score then throwing the game ending INT.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Yeah, Hasselbeck really F'ed up by saying they were going to score then throwing the game ending INT.

He may have f'd it up but it sure is nice to see a guy make a ballsy prediction like that even if it doesn't happen. All the sanitized responses from athletes these days...he said what he was feeling and I thought it was ballsy and cool.

Hell of a way to end the game though. up to then, Hasselbeck really played pretty well.