Gameday thread Seahawks at Cardinals 10-23-16

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's get this started early!

Have to control the line of scrimmage on defense and offense. Need the offense to gel today to win this game.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Palmer needs to be on tonight. Need to be clicking in all facets of the game. NOT looking forward to the throng of obnoxious Hags fans that will be in attendance. If any near me get out of line, they're gonna be in a tough spot - hardcore season ticket fans in my section. BRING IT BOYS!1

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Apparently most pundits are picking Seattle to win, ugh. Plus it's gonna be 95 degrees today ... double ugh.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seeing the Iggles "dismantle" the previously unbeaten Vikings gives me hope that every team traveling on the road will suffer some sort of beatdown at least once a season. Maybe the guys can use this as motivation to get another W and keep pace in the NFC.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
don't like this game due to the way we've been playing, CP injury ?'s and John Brown ?'s, due to the hags always ripping us at home... i can't envision a world where bettcher out coaches carroll..

31-17 seahawks

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Contain Wilson and our secondary just has to be good.....Need big games from Floyd and Fitz....Utilize Ellington and his speed....

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We need to keep russell wilson in the pocket and the I don't think he can beat us. Get in his face early and often but stay in your lane and just do your job. Don't try and do too much, ya I'm talking to my boy MG 44 and Chandler Jones.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Go Cards!
I hope CP Fitz & Floyd can connect often and for many TD hope DJ does the rest and that we finally move over them. We need to get the Nest back. Than take down there 12th man @seattle. Our D has to stop them and with a Win this season is salvaged from a 1:3 start that would be really nice.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Go Cards!
I hope CP Fitz & Floyd can connect often and for many TD hope DJ does the rest and that we finally move over them. We need to get the Nest back. Than take down there 12th man @seattle. Our D has to stop them and with a Win this season is salvaged from a 1:3 start that would be really nice.
I agree. We seem to have shaken the 12th-man monkey in Seattle but they bring a Silverback Gorilla with them to U of P.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JOHNSON ON PACE FOR HISTORIC START

Cardinals RB David Johnson needs 167 scrimmage yards and two TDs tonight against Seattle to reach 1,000 and 10, respectively, on the season. Per ESPN Stats & Info, the last player to reach those benchmarks in his team's first seven games was Priest Holmes in 2004.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FITZGERALD CHASING HISTORY TONIGHT

Per ESPN Stats & Info, Larry Fitzgerald needs 2 receiving yards to pass Henry Ellard for 13th all-time, and 124 to supplant Cris Carter for 12th all-time. Headed into tonight's battle with Seattle, he has 103 career TDs -- two shy of tying Hall of Famers Don Hutson and Tim Brown for 18th all-time.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
IMO the game rides on pass pro, how well Palmer plays & our LBs containing Wilson running. That's all lol

Must win #3 in a row IMO.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think it's going to come down to how well the offensive line and DJ can control the line of scrimmage and time of possession. This is the first time in a long time we have a horse back there able to wear down a Seattle defense the way they usually do to us. I would love for us to maul them all game with DJ and the running game. Win time of possession, field position and the turnover battle.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I agree with darkside...to take it a step further...I think we need about 150 on the ground tonight in order to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn