Gameday thread Cardinals at Panthers NFC Championship 1-24-16

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I can't believe that heartless team just forced a punt. ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy @#$@#$@!$@#.

So DirecTV and FOX are in a negotiation fight right now. FOX cut off DirectTV in my market without notice 5 minutes into the game. No notification. NOTHING.

Screw DIRECTV. I am cancelling right now.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Simply put, we're getting outplayed by a better team. We're missing too many important parts. Not having Redding, Okafor, and Matheiu is showing itself. The only saving grace right now is that Carolina tends to let up and let teams back into the game. The only way to have a prayer of a prayer is to score something, anything.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our pass rush is just horrible. Since our first game against GB they have been invisible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, we need more continuity with our pass rush. I mean Freeney is still good but he's not the old Freeney. He would do well if we had another young stud pass rusher to pair with him, he cannot be relied upon anymore as the force of your pass rush.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Carolina are total front runners if we can just get a score or two and put some pressure back in them it's not over yet folks!

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Holy @#$@#$@!$@#.

So DirecTV and FOX are in a negotiation fight right now. FOX cut off DirectTV in my market without notice 5 minutes into the game. No notification. NOTHING.

Screw DIRECTV. I am cancelling right now.

WOW.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our pass rush is just horrible. Since our first game against GB they have been invisible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been pretty invisible all year outside of that first GB game

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

WTH? Where are you? Fox 10 is on DirecTV in Phoenix, no issues.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, that's not it. They're a good team, don't get me wrong, but we're way, way better than this. We've just been pathetic, from the coaching on down. In every phase of this game.

Bull crap. Pathetic coaching doesn't get you a 13-3 record. My god you guys lol at the freaking teams the cardinals had to play the last 5 weeks. Now one game a way from the Super Bowl they go across the country and play the best football team since the 2007 Patriots. What is so surprising about this? I mean am I disappointed the Cards are losing but let's face it a blowout was a distinct possibility with this Panthers team.

Cardinals are a good team with a great coach and gave us a hell of a season. They just played some really awesome teams towards the end.