Gadsdon

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gadsden

5:30 PT: Updating previous reports, Bill Williamson for the Pioneer Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have lost interest in signing free agent WR Oronde Gadsden (Dolphins).
Should we be interested in signing the dude?

Last edited:

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've seen this guy make some phenominal catches. However, he never seemed to be that fast. Somewhat of a Frank Sanders dupe.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's better than Sanders. If that ball is within 6 feet of him, he catches it. He's got good size, too.

My concerns would be that he is pretty slow, and he's coming off a bad foot injury, I think.

But, I love this guy. Bottom line--he'd help out out team a lot.

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Reports are that the pats are close to signing him so looks like we might lose another FA to the pats.

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by azcardsfan1616
Reports are that the pats are close to signing him so looks like we might lose another FA to the pats.

Is it considered losing out on a free agent even though a team had not expressed any interest in him?

Just messing with you!

;)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
Is it considered losing out on a free agent even though a team had not expressed any interest in him?

Just messing with you!

;)

Good Point. Jim O. you are always on the ball(s)!:thumbup: :D

Mrospi

Reaction score
So, everyone we don't sign, we are missing out on, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hey my glass is half empty!!!:D

Just kidding..... let's think positive

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mrospi
So, everyone we don't sign, we are missing out on, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hey my glass is half empty!!!:D

Just kidding..... let's think positive

I didnt say that i said we might lose another to the Pats. I was refering to them signing colvin who we were persuing at the time. You twisted my words around totally. Plus i was only kidding when i said that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro

Just messing with you!

;)

Hey Jim - you work for the Cards, right? Honest question and really not sure whether you do or not.

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
Hey Jim - you work for the Cards, right? Honest question and really not sure whether you do or not.

Yes I do. That picture that jkf296 posted was taken in the winter so I look like a cue ball. It is Spring time now so my dome is nice and tanned!

:eek:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef

Jim's father has been with the organization as a trainer (I think) for several decades also.

AWESOME EMPLOYER, JIM!

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
Jim's father has been with the organization as a trainer (I think) for several decades also.

AWESOME EMPLOYER, JIM!

This will be his 37th season with the Cards. I am 26 so he was around the team long before I came into the world.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn