Free Agency Rumors

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey guys, slow down, other teams were very active in early morning, Keim didn't set the clock alarm
Keim time will be on show in a couple of hours

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Andrews has some health concerns and Reiter isn't a name. The classic Keim overreact would be to sign Alex Mack to a deal for 11 mil which is more than he made last year.

I don't know maybe he wants to draft Creed and so he wasn't interested at all
The market was very thin in terms of quality regarding interior linemen, don't know what is out there
Overpaying isn't the recipe for success

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I don't see the point in spending the money on Henry. We don't make the most of the tight ends we have. I think Arnold could do much more than he does and cost a lot less.

It would be like giving Gresham $9m a year then BA targets him twice a game if he's lucky.
spot on

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't know maybe he wants to draft Creed and so he wasn't interested at all
The market was very thin in terms of quality regarding interior linemen, don't know what is out there
Overpaying isn't the recipe for success
Where this all becomes an issue is that we have been awful at drafting and developing OL.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ugh. Linsley going when we were right there is a real dagger. It's going to be a hard sell to feel alright with whoever we bring in now, or end up just stuck with Mason Cole again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh. Linsley going when we were right there is a real dagger. It's going to be a hard sell to feel alright with whoever we bring in now, or end up just stuck with Mason Cole again.

Dear Solar, I understand your point that actually doesn't look good, but let's wait till the draft before being pessimistic
The class of linemen is very good, we can grab couple of guys there

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Dear Solar, I understand your point that actually doesn't look good, but let's wait till the draft before being pessimistic
The class of linemen is very good, we can grab couple of guys there
It's hard to get excited for the draft when Keim's draft picks the past five years barely even play before we feel the need to replace them.

I'm also not confident in anything at 16. It's that point where you basically have no idea who is going to be there, and I don't want this team panicking and taking a position because they just couldn't find a way to address it in FA.

I'm pretty sure at least half of the league is thinking "well we're probably targeting Creed Humphrey in the 2nd!"

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Reiter isn't a name.

i dont care about a name -- top third rated C last year:

Austin Reiter flashed ability in limited playing time early in his career before getting a chance to start in Kansas City, where he has become a quality starter for a championship-caliber team. Reiter is a better pass blocker than he is in the run game, with PFF grades of at least 78.0 in every season of significant playing time in that facet. In 2020, he allowed just seven total pressures and wasn't flagged for a penalty all season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’m trying to remember, has Keim ever spent big money on a top free agent?
I know he’ll sign second tier guys but not the top players.
We gave Iupati a pretty big day 1 contract, which stood out at the time. DHop was a trade, but in a sense, it happened on day 1 and involved a huge contract.

And Watt this year alone was a pretty big deal.